Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 567|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

To high price

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-5 09:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Synology at 2018-2-5 10:09 AM

It's to hard to get bp if you win you will get 100+ bp and difficult to buy hero because the highest price is 32K...compare to *** the highest price is 6.5K and if you win you will receive 200+ gold.. Please update the game minimize the price of the hero.. Thanks
Post time 2018-2-5 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Which hero are you buying? And how many games did you play per day?
If you played a few games in a day, obviously it will be little BP earned.
Lastly, do not mention other games.
Post time 2018-2-5 11:32 AM | Show all posts
some players here are always comparing with other games that obviously each developer has their own rules. What MOBA game you playing now? I play 4 moba games and none of them gives a way to get the hero easily and quickly. One of them using fragments to get the hero and its still random hero.....what the hell.....hahahaha.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-5 03:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i played mobile all-day all night  but the winning bp is in limit...put first win bonus bp
Post time 2018-2-5 05:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You can get additional BP from using hero and skin trial cards that you already own. Also, the daily rewards can give you 230 BP at most everyday, so that is 1610 BP for a week, plus 9K BP assuming you use an increase BP limit card, that will bring you to more or less 11k per week. The lucky spin can also give you 300 BP if you are lucky enough to get those.
Post time 2018-2-5 09:02 PM | Show all posts

yeah the developers are good to make things not right, the value of diamonds/starlight etc. etc. 2nd the bane treasure chest forcing you to buy diamonds. they are so GREEDY   

its okay  IF" THERES NO LAG. NO ERROR. NO ISSUES. NO BUGs. show a little SHAME!!!

Post time 2018-2-6 08:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i  just want to change my flag but chance the flag also must pay WTF..JUST THE FLAG LOL..atleast give a free chance once pls
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-27 07:12 AM GMT+8