Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 561|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Account hacked

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-5 11:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ID: 17786520(2019) IGN: SuNu™. This account is hacked by a mother*ing Indonesian. Please look into this matter.. I want my account to be hack free or else I won't be continuing #MLBB anymore
Post time 2018-2-5 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Hello!
We apologize in advance, what do you mean, account played by others?
Previously did you give your game data to others?
Did you click on a pishing link that offers free diamond or skins?
If you think your account is hacked, you should contact Customer Service immediately.
Tap icon customer service to the left youtube icon> Account Problem> Retrieve Account> Account be hacked.
Post time 2018-2-7 11:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Min akun saya terkena hack apakah bisa kembali lagi
Post time 2018-2-7 11:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Min akun saya terkena hack apakah bisa kembali lagi
Post time 2018-2-26 02:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hacked because really unlucky or free SKINZ free diamondz?
Post time 2018-3-1 03:43 PM | Show all posts
same. mine also hacked. i already try to contact mlbb teams but they can not help.. you know what? mlbb is sucks and you better not spending any cents to buy their fc**ing skin or diamonds.. just play for free
so u wont regret if your account has been hacked. SHAME ON YOU MOBILE LEGENDS !
Post time 2018-3-5 10:06 AM | Show all posts
I need help in accessing/retrieving my MLBB Account. I started playing MLBB Last year around March 2017. My nickname is DavidLeon90 Ever since I can access my account, not until last week. My son shares my celphone when he plays MLBB and his account is also binded on his google play account. he can access his account but when I was about to play my account, it says that there is no game binded on my said googleplay account. I was devastated and I really don't know what to do since I've worked hard for my account, I even grinded just to get the Alucard skin (Inferno) in the fragment shop and was so excited to play using that skin but was only able to do for a few days since I can't access my account anymore. I even spent money just to buy my Moskov a skin. And now I am working hard with ranked to get the S7 Moskov skin in which I am really really trilled to have. I am also looking forward to buy Valir. I have Lesley, Miya, Lancelot, Odette, Alucard, Moskov, Franco, Nana, Saber, Clint, Akai, Layla, Pharsa, Rafael, Freya etc. I even enrolled my son to Starlight to get him the Argus skin he wanted.
Mobile Legends is also me and my 2 son's way of bonding. Now I can't play with them because I can't access my account. I invested a lot of time and money with my account and really am proud of what I have accomplished please do help me retrieve my account, I really don't want to start all over again and lose all my progress. Please I hope you can really help me and reach out to me if you need any more information from me to help you retrieve my account. Thank you very much.

I already emailed mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com, but there is no reply.
I really hope you can help me. I can be contacted at chuadivino@gmail.com if you need more information from me. Thank you very much.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 05:46 AM GMT+8