Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 136794|Reply: 38
Collapse the left

[Login] Game stuck on loading screen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-7 12:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I decided to open a new thread because the other thread happened before the update.

- When the update released, I couldn't load the game. So I tried updating from Playstore and it worked.
- After the game updated, it looped between loading screen and Moonton logo. It kept looping and I had to force stop the game.
- Then the game loaded fine.
- Hour later, which is now, I try to open the game again, it stays at the loading screen. It has been 15minutes and I decided to ask here whats the problem?

Please, I prefer not to reinstall because I would be forced to go through a 5 minutes annoying tutorial which I can't skip, also hundreds MB of data need to download the updates.
Post time 2018-2-7 01:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cleaned everything according to your instructions. Still facing the same problem. Can't even get pass the loading screen

Comments

Hello, can you tell me your id, server, and your game version, please? Thank you:)  Post time 2018-2-9 11:29 AM
Post time 2018-2-7 12:51 AM | Show all posts
okay I help you answer, when after update it takes patience to wait till finish and make sure internet connection is stable. trust me its work ..this my experience
Post time 2018-2-7 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Hello, psycholyzern!
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Try to clear cache before login to the game.
If this trick didnt work, try to fix it by clear data in MLBB app.
You need to redownload resource if you do this.
If it still happend, the only way is to clear your MLBB data, clear Google Play Games, and celar Google Play Service. The uninstall app, and install it again from Playstore. If you do this you have to finishing tutorial before you can change your account.
And make sure if your previous account is already bound to any social platform. Thank you^^
Post time 2018-2-7 01:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for the advise, and the hard work MLBB team, especially mods in this thread. I've done exact same way as you say, nothing happen, still stuck in the loading screen. Another way perhaps? Or this is a bug or something, please kindly check it and repair it soon if possible. Much gratias.

Comments

Hello, can you tell me your id, server, and your game version, please? Thank you:)  Post time 2018-2-9 11:29 AM
Post time 2018-2-7 01:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I too got this problem. But no I won't do the generic answer "clear cache" and "reinstall" etc, because it would mean waiting again for alot of game assets to be downloaded, if that even the problem. I guess the server are just overloaded or another problem, again, so I'll just wait until they fix it.

Comments

Hello, can you tell me your id, server, and your game version, please? Thank you:)  Post time 2018-2-9 11:30 AM
Post time 2018-2-7 01:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree with b3rvirus, I surprisingly logged on and downloading contents flawlessly after posting my last comment, so its probably the overloaded server (PROBABLY). Well thankyou anyway
Post time 2018-2-7 01:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The key is TO BE MORE PATIENT
 Author| Post time 2018-2-7 02:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
algifarizal replied at 2018-2-7 01:38 AM
The key is TO BE MORE PATIENT

Yes. Very patient. I slept while waiting and woke up still loading lol. Around 30mins passed until then.
But I force close the game and reopened, it loaded well.

Comments

Hello, can you tell me your id, server, and your game version, please? Thank you:)  Post time 2018-2-9 11:30 AM
 Author| Post time 2018-2-7 02:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
sitilah06 replied at 2018-2-7 12:51 AM
okay I help you answer, when after update it takes patience to wait till finish and make sure intern ...

As I mentioned, the game was updated hours before. Also my internet is fine.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-18 12:59 AM GMT+8