Author: psycholyzern
Collapse the left

[Login] Game stuck on loading screen

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-2-7 02:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fnrhyn replied at 2018-2-7 12:53 AM
Hello, psycholyzern!
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Try to clear cache before login to the game. ...

This would be my very last solution. Could you suggest to the dev to make an option to skip the tutorial? It is time consuming just to find that I would have the same issue after went through that long tutorial lol.
Btw, after more than 30mins, I restart the game and it loaded fine. Hope it would be permanently fine.

Comments

Try to clear your ram space before playing, I got this trick from another mod. And tell me the result.  Post time 2018-2-7 02:16 PM
We already give that suggestion, maybe we still have to wait for that to be happen. Sorry for the inconvenience.  Post time 2018-2-7 11:39 AM
Post time 2018-2-7 09:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
psycholyzern replied at 2018-2-7 02:19 AM
As I mentioned, the game was updated hours before. Also my internet is fine.

I still face this problem till now..tried reinstalling the game already but nothing works..android user here

Comments

Before you reinstall the game, make sure you clear your MLBB data, your google play service data and google play game data, is it all done?  Post time 2018-2-7 11:40 AM
Post time 2018-2-7 09:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Someone please share solution to this problem so I and others can do to solve this thanks in advance..

Comments

Hello, can you tell me your id, server, and your game version, please? Thank you:)  Post time 2018-2-9 11:31 AM
Post time 2018-2-7 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Is there any notification after you all wait for that so long, for example the 'update is in coming' or anything.
And try to change your network, if its still, you can contact our customer service via email to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com. Make sure you only send it once, and please wait 3-7 work days.
While you waiting, I will search the solution about this by discussion with any other mods. Thank you and sorry....
Post time 2018-2-7 04:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fnrhyn replied at 2018-2-7 12:53 AM
Hello, psycholyzern!
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Try to clear cache before login to the game. ...

Hi, nobody in the right mind would want to go through 5 minutes of nonsense tutorial that they have been through. Why should we be the one to suffer when the game has this bug? Either try to fix it or give us the option to log into our account and skip the tutorial. I feel that this is very unfair for us that enjoys the game. I have been through the tutorial 2 times now thanks to this bug after an update.

Please try to fix it.
Thank you.

Comments

Hello, can you tell me your id, server, and your game version, please? Thank you:)  Post time 2018-2-9 11:31 AM
Post time 2018-2-8 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Fittonia replied at 2018-2-7 03:16 PM
Hi, nobody in the right mind would want to go through 5 minutes of nonsense tutorial that they hav ...

Hello, Fittonia!
We're really sorry about this problem.
Already try to clear your ram space before playing?
Some people said if that worked.
And please contact our customer service too
Thank you^^
Post time 2018-3-29 12:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AFTER MARTIS UPDATE
STUCK IN GAME LOADING
Screenshot_20180328_130915.jpg
Post time 2018-4-6 08:37 PM | Show all posts
psycholyzern replied at 2018-2-7 02:19 AM
As I mentioned, the game was updated hours before. Also my internet is fine.

Hey bro...Im facing the same problem that my game is stuck on loading..I did the same thing reinstalled the game, but when i updated the game and restart it, it again stuck on loading..
SOLUTION : I killed it from memory i.e i force stopped it from RAM, and some other unnecessary apps that i wasnt using that time, and then i start the game. It took 5 mins, well yes quite a time, but better than previous one.
It gave an error while loading, that i emailed to MOBA customer service center, i hope they figure it out soon
Post time 2018-5-10 08:44 AM | Show all posts
i have the same issue, but not in Wifi.
Post time 2018-5-10 08:45 AM | Show all posts
it works in Wifi.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-18 10:31 AM GMT+8