Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: psycholyzern
Collapse the left

[Login] Game stuck on loading screen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-5 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Tried them all but im still stucked. This happened after the last update (July 2018). Here's my Id: 167642681 Server:3232 Living in Philippines.
Post time 2018-7-18 08:24 AM | Show all posts
algifarizal replied at 2018-2-7 01:24 AM
Thanks for the advise, and the hard work MLBB team, especially mods in this thread. I've done exact  ...

Hello please help me. I do have the same problem. I am stuck in loading screen. Now, i cannot use my devices to play MLBB and swtich accounts.  This is the data i can remember in my account, i cannot remember my ID Number.

Server: 5010
Nickname: gt.|sanjie
matches: 877
heroes: 34
squad: samsara

Please help me with this asap.
Post time 2018-7-18 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Hello please help me. I do have the same problem. I am stuck in loading screen. Now, i cannot use my devices to play MLBB and swtich accounts.  This is the data i can remember in my account, i cannot remember my ID Number.

Server: 5010
Nickname: gt.|sanjie
matches: 877
heroes: 34
squad: samsara

Please help me with this asap.
Post time 2018-7-18 11:10 AM | Show all posts
I'm also having the same problem. Someone please help me.
Account ID and Sever: 151773819(5214)
Post time 2018-9-3 11:52 PM | Show all posts
I have changed phones - gone through the whole Level 8 rigorous process. Internet is fine on Wifi and 4G. Cleared cache and more than many times uninstalled to reinstall. I have done the steps of many of the followers there. I tried reaching out to the Facebook Mobile Legends page to no success - no more moderators. Can this be an admitted bug and just send a fix? My credit score got bummed last week because the game force disconnects me and now I cannot get in at all. :(
Post time 2018-9-6 10:22 PM | Show all posts
I am experiencing the same kind of issue and mine loads up to 75% then loops back to Moonton Logo then again to the loading screen. I have already tried the "fixes" that was provided in the previous replies (i.e. clearing cache, clearing data on mlbb then the same on Google Play Store) still to no avail.

I even tried resetting my phone to factory settings but the same issue persist. I'm currently trying to run it on an HTC M8 device that I'm planning to give to my nephew so he can play the game as well. I have the game running on a different device and it works fine; I just can't seem to run it on this older phone of mine.

So the wi-fi/mobile data should not be an issue since I tried using my phone's hotspot just to make sure the problem is not with my internet connection. Can you please check on it? Could it be the device that can't run this since that's the only thing that's different in both equations.

Thanks!~
Post time 2018-9-13 02:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ewangpogi at 2018-9-13 02:32 PM

Hi guys im having same problem already clear cache of google and reinstalled mobile legends still im stuck in the loading screen please help this is annoying whew
Post time 2018-10-1 07:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Same problem. It is stuck in "game loading". Actually it doesn't even move even for a bit. I also followed your adviced but nothing worked. What should I do?
Post time 2018-11-23 12:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Kbit013 at 2018-11-23 12:26 PM
neymku replied at 2018-9-6 10:22 PM
I am experiencing the same kind of issue and mine loads up to 75% then loops back to Moonton Logo th ...

I also tried many method like above to fix but still random stuck,
Yes I think the problems are from older android device.
mind are using Oneplus 2 with Android 8.1 version and free RAM alot for loading the game and still random stuck on loading or random stuck on matchmaking game.

Still waiting for solution.
Post time 2018-12-19 03:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hi i just want to report a bug or error on my mobile legends i dont know how to fix this.  after update the latest version of season 10 the game loading always hang or stuck i clear the cache on my mobile legends but still the same what should i do.??
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-20 08:03 AM GMT+8