Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 476|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[lag] Lag issue

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-8 01:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This game should add a new system that can differentiate between a player who going afk or *ing lost internet connection. This system is moron,i lost a lot of credit score because of this. The game also bugs and sometimes get crash,do something about this.
Post time 2018-2-8 02:55 AM | Show all posts
I won't say "the system is moron" because first of all, the problem is in your internet connection. Please do play A.I. first to check if you have stable internet connection. That's somehow is your fault for jumping into a game with bad connection.

Also, if your game is crashing, make sure that your phone is compatible with the specification needed for the game. If it is and you're still crashing, might as well report it to their CS (customer service).
Post time 2018-2-8 03:47 AM | Show all posts
The game itself is the problem. I’ve been playing other online games or watching Youtube videos and not a single problem with them. My data is 4G/LTE and I use iPhone7+
Post time 2018-2-8 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Hi! To clear the understanding, multiple credit deducted from intentional AFK vs multiple connection issues causing AFK are the same. If you are having multiple connection issues, and since this is a connection dependent game, you should play with a stable connection.
Post time 2018-2-8 10:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My connection is stable but still lagging
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-3 11:04 PM GMT+8