Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 719|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

FIX ISSUE

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-9 09:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Element at 2018-2-10 02:57 AM

hello good day guys, i just wanna need your help. everytime i install bluestacks and login in moba is "i cant login my existing account". i can use that when my create character is above lvl8. so help me fix this issue admin. i have here a picture to show u the problems. please help me fix this issue so that i can use back my old account.
aw.jpg
Post time 2018-2-9 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
can u please explain more details regarding your problem?. On my understanding, you can login to existing account when u have reached at level 8. so if u want to change to your main account, you need to level up to lvl 8 and u will be able to change to your main account.
Post time 2018-2-10 01:39 AM | Show all posts
why must wait till lvl 8 just for switch account, if im not wrong yesterday i can switch my main account after i finish tutorial and dont wait till lvl 8.... this make us who play in net cafe hard.. play and wait till lvl 8 just for switch account thats too long for me ..... please fix i cant wait till lvl 8 just for play my main
Post time 2018-2-10 03:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Jauregui at 2018-2-10 03:09 AM
evanescane replied at 2018-2-10 01:39 AM
why must wait till lvl 8 just for switch account, if im not wrong yesterday i can switch my main acc ...

hmm... i think there's a mistake on this since i also thought that there shud be no limit to login existence account. You can try to report this problem to customer service in-game and provide some picture too as a proof.

Here are the steps ;

1)Log in the game

2)On the top left of your screen, you'll see people wearing headset (next to the youtube box). Click it and tap on which reports are you going to submit.

3)There are various kind of reports there including :

-Account hacked
-Payment problem
-Bug reports etc.

4) After that fill in the sheets and submit it.

Note !
They will took time to fix it so please be patients.
Post time 2018-2-10 03:11 PM | Show all posts
BUT I took a  long time
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 07:19 AM GMT+8