Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8692|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

CHANGE MY SERVER RIGHT AWAY

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-17 01:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ML ARE YOU LISTENING?
IS ANYONE OUT THERE REALLY CARES? I MIN WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO THE MATCHMAKING?
AFTER LAST UPDATE IM LAG ALL THE TIME.
THEN IVE FOUND OUT IM QUEEING AT THE WRONG SERVER
IM FROM OMAN THEN MY OPPONENT AND TEAM ARE INDONESIANS AND MYANMARS? ETC
REALLY ML? MIDDLE EAST TO ASIA? AND NO ONE FROM ANY MIDDLE EAST PLAYERS?
BEFORE THE UPDATE MY TEAMS AND OPPONENT WERE IN MIDDLE EAST NOW NO ONE FROM THEM APPEARS
THEN PLS DONT TELL ME TO CONTACT IN GAME CHAT SERVICE
MY GOD ELVA IS A ROBOT HOW CAN YOU EVEN CHAT WITH A AUTOMATIC REPLY?
THINKING ML? Where??
SO FRUSTRATED. CONTACTED MANY TIMES THRU EMAIL BUT NOTHING REPLY. MY GOD WHAT A SHAME.
SERVER ID 25894288
SERVER NAME Mike and Jean
SERVER indonesia.. IM IN MIDDLE EAST THEN WHY ALL TEAM MATES AND OPPONENTS ARE IN ASIA?
ML DO YOU THINK I HAVE A BETTER PING?
SERIOUSLY?
Post time 2018-2-17 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Flag is not bounded by IP, so any player can choose any flag. also vpn, maybe you just get Asia players that using vpn with your country ip.

for the lag after last update, I get it too. try to play another game and get no problem with connection but in mlbb I get so lag. red ping, not stuck or reconnecting but when use skills, its delay for 0.5-1s.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-17 02:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I also investigated and ask the players if they are really from indonesia and said yes many times so i think this i a bug. But why ml has a bug with server? I know and im so sure im in asian server right now. I dont find any middle east players in match making. Also nothing to do with my phone or connection. I have an outdoor cpe with a ping of 23ms, tried heroes evolved and its flawless.i can even choose for asia server in that game and no lag no delay.
Post time 2018-2-21 02:44 AM | Show all posts
Server is bounded to IP not to flags so, don't worry you're in the right server
Post time 2018-6-12 04:34 PM | Show all posts
I have the same problem but its in Advanced server, any players i interact/team with are from indonesian/malayia, im from PH, all of them are pure indo/malays with their own flag and also chat their own language. But in original server, i get to play with my fellow country men.

I can't even play rank properly on advance server due to the lag issue, in original server my ms are between 10-23 in advance, I get 112 and up.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 06:41 AM GMT+8