Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 35398|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

there anyway to transfer my 100 diamonds to another acc

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-17 05:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
so i i bought a 100 worth of diamond just to get the freya skin on the advance server but since i only log in to the advance server twice a week i wanted to know if i can transfer my 100 diamonds to my live server acc...?
since 100 diamonds isnt enough for a skin to gift
Post time 2018-2-17 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
currently, there's no transfering diamond feature in mobile legends. Thou you still can donate it by using livestream but it will be converted into bb coins. 5 bb coins will be converted into 1 diamonds. So if u donate your 100 diamonds to you live server account. You will only get a few diamonds.
Post time 2018-2-22 06:51 AM | Show all posts
Hi, I have an issue with my account and I contacted customer service but I had no answer so far.

I decided to buy 1000 diamonds for 19.99, as soon as I purchase the diamonds by mistake I delete the game and when I log in again, I had to start with a new account and the diamonds (1155 with the free diamonds) were deposited there. After a couple of hours I recovered my principal account so now I want to send the diamonds from the "new" account to the principal one. How can I do that? I have proof of the purchase.

Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 07:18 AM GMT+8