Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 746|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

MY OLD ID IS GONE

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-19 10:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
HEY MOBILE LEGENDS. I NEED A BIG BIG HELP.
My Real ID Which was connected to Facebook , which was at level 27 , named xo_AnarChist_xo , Was overwritten by my New id x.AnarChi$T.x .
what i did was ,  i changed my phone , so i had to make a new ID for that phone , I bymistake used the same Facebook account i used for my previous ID which was level 27 , and bounded that with the new Phone .
I didnt read the option which said log in to existing account ( after level 8 ) .
after i got to level 8 , i did that , it changed to the New ID x.AnarChi$T.x which is just level 5 .
I PURCHASED DIAMONDS IN MY OLD ACCOUNT , AND I HAD 18 HEROES. AND MY RANK WAS EPIC .
IN THIS I CANT EVEN PLAY RANKED. PLEASE IVE LOST ALL INTEREST IN THE GAME , BECAUSE ALL MY HARDWORK Has now gone to drain.
I had played 600 games in my previous account .
PLEASE HELP ME GET IT BACK.
I CANT GO THROUGH THE NOOBS I MET IN GRANDMASTER, ILL COMMITT SUICIDE.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MY OLD ACCOUNT BACK.
i had bounded it with moonton account too , and when i try to log in to existing account through moonton , IT DOESNT HAPPEN .
MY moonton account is - kanishkshah123@gmail.com
My facebook ID which was connected to both the accounts was - kanishkshah123@gmail.com
I HOPE YOU HELP ME OUT. I TRUST YOU MLBB.
I TRUST YOU. TRUST ME PLEASE.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-20 12:01 AM | Show all posts
PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE IF YOU'VE FACED ANY SUCH PROBLEM , OR HOW SHOULD I CONTACT THE MLBB ADMIN TEAM TO GET IT BACK ? PLEASE REPLY
Post time 2018-2-20 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Hey, I'm not too sure how it works but the customer service should be able to help you in your situation!

Report your matter to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com. Please provide as much information as possible in your email (ie. in game name, ID#, date of account loss, etc).  The more info you provide the more quickly customer service will be able to help you.

I understand this type of situation can be frustrating so please be patient with them as it may take 3-7 days before you have a response. Best wishes on your account retrieval!
Post time 2018-2-20 04:16 PM | Show all posts
HI there!!! Kindly contact CS in game and Give your information like
ID
IGN
Server

Usually they will reply for 3-7 Days
Post time 2018-2-20 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Maybe you forgot to bind it too your facebook when you switch your account thats why you lose it but we will do anything to help you.
Post time 2018-2-21 12:34 PM | Show all posts
I'm sure I know your problem.

what you should do now is. contacting CS inside the game. then go to Help and there is 11 List of problems you can report including bugs, reports and others. but for your problem, you can select ACCOUNT PROBLEM and then you choose according to the problem you face at this time and do not forget to send the proof to make it easier. Thanks.

may be useful. You can try this
Post time 2018-3-4 01:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Anarchist3110 replied at 2018-2-20 12:01 AM
PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE IF YOU'VE FACED ANY SUCH PROBLEM , OR HOW SHOULD I CONTACT THE MLBB ADMIN TEA ...

Your case is same with me
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 05:42 AM GMT+8