Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1452|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

Perma ban scammers in game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-21 06:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was scammed by this guy. And scammers are very toxic their accounts should be removed from the game to learn their lesson. Its so unfair. Now I lack 1 food I cant get my reward, also today is the last day..
Screenshot_20180221-055630.png
Post time 2018-2-21 06:19 AM | Show all posts
Well, hello there fella!

First thing's first, being scammed really isn't Moonton's problem and matter of fact, you are responsible for it, think about steam - scams happen daily in there and nobody does anything about it, although the scamming rate has dramatically decreased with people understanding when they're safe or not.

So, I believe what you would call "scamming" isn't directly moonton's fault and it's yours for trusting the wrong people, furthermore to refrain from this - please do have trust the people you think are trusted and don't just trade with randoms. I personally know the frustration that comes from being scammed but you are free to report him in regards to it and we'll see how moonton reacts.

sadslick
 Author| Post time 2018-2-21 06:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes I'm only here to report him, maybe I could get my justice or something like that
Post time 2018-2-21 10:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mr.IceCream replied at 2018-2-21 06:44 AM
Yes I'm only here to report him, maybe I could get my justice or something like that

Justice? Moontoon will just say "Hell no".
Post time 2018-2-21 10:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well, you should think about the bigger picture. Instead of thinking of yourself you could suggest we implement a safe trade system
Post time 2018-2-21 12:05 PM | Show all posts
hi mr.icecream.

I agree with your opinion, about how to follow up a scammer. you should report it directly to the MLBB CS service. and send us your proofs for further action.
Post time 2018-2-21 12:06 PM | Show all posts
hi mr.icecream.

I agree with your opinion, about how to follow up a scammer. you should report it directly to the MLBB CS service. and send us your proofs for further action.
Post time 2018-2-21 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Hi There!

Thank you for give your opinion in here!

So, okay, I read all of your problem.I felt it too.The toxic or scammed person or people or person isnt the moonton responsible.It's from yourself, just trying to more carefully to other people and dont trust them easily okay?It'll be better soon.Just keep this as your learning to other event like this.But, also you can try to report it if you want and still want it.I'll give you the MLBB official email(mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com) take the screenshots of whats your problem, tell and explain them clearly, and wait for 1-2 days to see what are they reply to you or not reply it?It shows about Moonton doesnt handle problem like that.

Thank you!Hopefuly my answer will helps you!
Post time 2018-2-21 02:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Nae8eaN at 2018-2-21 02:29 PM

does moontoon support scammers? they do nothing for it and they don't want to create safe trade like on other online games? I was scam also :( I already posted on suggestion to have safe trade hope they add it to next update. here is my post https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51622&highlight=safe%2Btrade
Post time 2018-2-21 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Vansa replied at 2018-2-21 12:06 PM
hi mr.icecream.

I agree with your opinion, about how to follow up a scammer. you should report it d ...

the problem is if they unfriend and you forgot to screenshot or copy his/her ign you can't retrieve the scammer the message conversation also has gone.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-27 08:42 AM GMT+8