Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 647|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] About Fanny's Skills ...........

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-24 11:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jayar3217 at 2018-2-24 12:01 PM

Can You Add 1 skill her skills (Like Zhask)
Just put it on the 3rd Skill then at the top Ultimate Skill (Just to Make her even Difficult)
3rd Skill Gas Speed: When Clicking The Skill. It will Released gas to make her cable even faster [Must Use Cable First]. It Doesn't Work When Not Using Any Cable in a Specific Location. =) :)
Post time 2018-2-24 12:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Oddz at 2018-2-24 12:31 PM

Hello, thank you for your suggestion, but I personally think as a fanny user, this will change the whole setup of fanny and will make some people very mad as people put alot of time and effort into mastering this hero, so if you decide to change her skills by a bit, I am pretty sure the fanny community will be taken aback by this. So  I don't think this is a good suggestion. But thank you for your suggestion anyways.
Post time 2018-2-24 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Hi There!

Thank you for asking suggestion and giving your suggestion in here!
If you want to be like that, you also can go to Customer Services and go to the suggestion things.So, tell them what's your thoughts about Fanny.Thank you!Oh, dont forget to always support MLBB!

Thank you, hopefuly my answer will helps you a lot
Post time 2018-2-24 03:36 PM | Show all posts
So basically you want to buff Fanny? IDK what's more ridiculous (and stupid), people who want to buff Fanny or people who want to nerf Fanny.

Comments

iri
LMAO you got me  Post time 2018-2-24 06:00 PM
Post time 2018-2-24 07:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If this can go into the game, then her double and triple cable should stay in normal speed for balance, as we know flying speed affect her output dmg, so if gain a skill like that, she can easily have max dmg with 1 cable. This not make her more difficult, it make her easier to play and more dangerous
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 12:44 PM GMT+8