Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 5198|Reply: 36
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] How to encounter Johnson?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-26 03:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Rascals at 2018-2-27 11:22 AM

Heya there! I've been using Johnson a lot, which eventually helps me climbing up the ranked ladder and I noticed one thing.There are not many people could avoid Johnson's car crashing course, even his spanner-throwing madness.
So, I would like to open some discussion here and of course as the title says.

What to do when you encounter Johnson?

Learn to read the situation of the battlefield from the map!

As we know, Johnson's ultimate skill is highly mobile. But, to travel from top all the way to bottom still gonna take a time.
If Johnson suddenly missing from the map for quite a long time, be prepared for the worst.

Here's some tips:

- Stick to the wall
  Why stick to the wall helps? It reduces the chance of you for getting hit. Just don't stand at an empty spaces, you'll be dead in a blink.

- Go to the jungle
  Less space, less Johnson. ez (Oh, and ez gold too)

Now, for his skills

I won't describe the skills as other threads may have done that already. But, all I want to do is to warn you all that Johnson's damage comes from his total armor and it counted as magic damage. So, building some magic defense would help you to live a little longer. (As long as you don't got hit with his ultimate skill tho)

Well, for now that's all I could think of.

What's your version of encountering johnson?

Credit to @Crixce The best way has to be try to get him to hit the wall.
If you have a hero that can dash out of the way. its easy. You could avoid the aoe damage altogether.
If you don’t have a hero that can quickly dodge him, Then hope your flicker isn’t on cd. XD

Other then that your tank should be the one jumping in front of him.

Maybe try running on the side of the wall in a bush to be avoid seen, Johnson won’t know where in the bush you will be at. he could just end up missing you altogether.
Credit to @chelski grock's wall, zhask's spawn and having your tank stand in front are good counters. Most Johnsons just drive when they have no vision of what's ahead they need to ulti when their teammates show the views of enemies not just go in blindly. Diggie ulti is by far the best counter to johnson ulti especially when he drives someone like aurora or saber with him, too bad nobody realizes it.

Post time 2018-2-26 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Hi good suggestion you got there may be this will help others player too and dont forget to always support mlbb
Post time 2018-2-26 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jokar7 at 2018-2-26 03:43 PM

yes~ well done. this is good thread for other players.

im tank player. i always try to stop Johnson Ulti 1st, i will try to dont let johnson ulti make a accident to my teammate
Post time 2018-2-26 03:42 PM | Show all posts
my team way to counter johnson is using gatotkaca, grock or mino.
Post time 2018-2-26 03:49 PM | Show all posts
I totally salute you in this thread! imagine, someone using Johnson telling us how/what to do to avoid hit and run accidents.

Comments

nahh, this is just common thing among people tho. I'm just pointing it out in case ppl got confused encountering the new johnson. lol  Post time 2018-2-26 04:07 PM
Post time 2018-2-26 03:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Awesome, well done. Sadly for me I have to try to eat the ult
 Author| Post time 2018-2-26 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-2-26 03:36 PM

im tank player. i always try to st ...

The question is, how to stop his ult without we dyin'?
 Author| Post time 2018-2-26 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-2-26 03:36 PM

im tank player. i always try to st ...

The question is, how to stop his ult without we dyin'?
 Author| Post time 2018-2-26 04:01 PM | Show all posts
cerealkiller replied at 2018-2-26 03:42 PM
my team way to counter johnson is using gatotkaca, grock or mino.

Gatot and grock would be quite obvious. But mino? Would you care to explain how to do that? :/
 Author| Post time 2018-2-26 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-2-26 03:56 PM
Awesome, well done. Sadly for me I have to try to eat the ult

IF you are ADC, would you consider using Purify as your battle spell? Seeing it will cleanse all the debuff :/ just so you could run away from it? I'm quite open on this discussion tho, feel free to say anything
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 03:15 PM GMT+8