Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Rascals
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] How to encounter Johnson?

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-2-26 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-2-26 03:56 PM
Awesome, well done. Sadly for me I have to try to eat the ult

IF you are ADC, would you consider using Purify as your battle spell? Seeing it will cleanse all the debuff :/ just so you could run away from it? I'm quite open on this discussion tho, feel free to say anything
Post time 2018-2-26 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Rascals replied at 2018-2-26 04:00 PM
The question is, how to stop his ult without we dyin'?

yes~ tats rite. i didt say u worng^^
tats y i say is good for other players. can learn from u
Post time 2018-2-26 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Johnson is a bad tank.  His only good thing is ability to gank, which most noob johnsons do not use.

The only thing you can do, it to see him on the map moving fast. And try to evade.
Post time 2018-2-26 04:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rascals replied at 2018-2-26 04:01 PM
Gatot and grock would be quite obvious. But mino? Would you care to explain how to do that? :/

The best way has to be try to get him to hit the wall.
If you have a hero that can dash out of the way. its easy. You could avoid the aoe damage altogether.
If you don’t have a hero that can quickly dodge him, Then hope your flicker isn’t on cd. XD

Other then that your tank should be the one jumping in front of him.

Maybe try running on the side of the wall in a bush to be avoid seen, Johnson won’t know where in the bush you will be at. he could just end up missing you altogether.
Post time 2018-2-26 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for this thread, for me to easily counter a Johnson, I'd say, #1 is map awareness, second, a mobile hero for easy mobility. Johnson can be so scary if you're dealing with it solo, so best way is to run to a nearby teammate or a tower. Besides, nothing beats a good teamwork, hero composition and strategy. Johnson can be useless w/o a good teammate.
Post time 2018-2-26 04:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rascals replied at 2018-2-26 04:05 PM
IF you are ADC, would you consider using Purify as your battle spell? Seeing it will cleanse all t ...

I’m a tank user. ( Lolita/ hilda) I can avoid Johnson with skill 1. But at the same time I can’t just avoid it. Lol
 Author| Post time 2018-2-26 04:33 PM | Show all posts
@bc0 yes, that would be basic and the most effective way to avoid his ult. I can't disagree with you lol

@Crixce I'm assuming we are using the dual tank meta here? lol. OF COURSE, BUSHES! I would add that to the first post!

@Charles nice tips there! anyway, if I assume we are in a worst case ever. The 1v1 with johnson, any other survival tips?
Post time 2018-2-26 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Another way that not many know or will try (because it's crazy lol, you'll be risking your life kinda) is to let him run inside your turret and then stand under a turret (preferably one that is behind the outer most turret), and use your hero to intentionally crash into johnson.

That way, all the turret hits that is dragging behind him will hit him plus not only you stopped his ulti, you basically made him stuck inside your turret, getting even more damage dealt to him. It only works if you got basically full HP, if not you're dead meat especially when there's a passenger inside.

A lot of times johnsons are trying to run away from failed ganks and then drive under your turret, hoping to charge out. So do this to stop him from escaping.

The look on his face when you kamikazed him lmfao.
Post time 2018-2-26 04:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-2-26 05:25 PM | Show all posts
bc0 replied at 2018-2-26 04:11 PM
Johnson is a bad tank.  His only good thing is ability to gank, which most noob johnsons do not use. ...

"Bad tank"?? His first skill can stun multiple enemies, his second do a massive damage, his ult can slow enemy if get hit, and he can stay in battle longer with his passive... and u still say that he is a bad tank???
if Johnson is a bad tank, I don't know  what is good anymore...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 02:55 PM GMT+8