Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Rascals
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] How to encounter Johnson?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-26 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Always tell your team mates to report missing and push the tower he left
Now as a zhask player i counter him easily putting my spawn in his way so he crashes into it  i have saved my team so many times like this and dont stick close to each other when he ults
Now if u are a tank build high magic res and go ahead crash into him use flicker if u have too save your team i did it many times wasting his ult

Author| Post time 2018-2-26 06:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Djentist replied at 2018-2-26 03:54 PM
Another way that not many know or will try (because it's crazy lol, you'll be risking your life kind ...

LOL this is a very creative way to kill a johnson. Expect the unexpected xD
Post time 2018-2-26 06:52 PM | Show all posts
When i played tigreal, i used to stand right infront the team and took the full brunt of Jhonson's ult. wait for him to waste all his stuns before i use tigreal's combo. Though this is suicide
Post time 2018-2-26 07:26 PM | Show all posts
I dont know but almost tank cannot be counter except markman in late game.
Post time 2018-2-26 07:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-2-26 08:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
for me as a johnson player, first always go to jungle amd wait and pray. 2nd,dont get seen by enemy(most important), 3rd go back to base. some times, johnson cricling yur base. so stop him in ur base. 4th, BAN HIM. me as a jojnson player, always drive through the jungle even the way is too narrow.
Post time 2018-2-27 12:14 AM | Show all posts
bc0 replied at 2018-2-26 04:11 PM
Johnson is a bad tank.  His only good thing is ability to gank, which most noob johnsons do not use. ...

"Bad" is pushing it too far...
His passive made him one of the best punchbag in the game and he has 2 CC skill plus 1 dps...
Why's the hate?
Post time 2018-2-27 02:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-2-27 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Not possible...if he drives against you...rip....just pray that there is no CC hero inside or else your doomed lol
 Author| Post time 2018-2-27 09:40 AM | Show all posts
When i played tigreal, i used to stand right infront the team and took the full brunt of Jhonson's ult. wait for him to waste all his stuns before i use tigreal's combo. Though this is suicide

@UndertakerX I did that, and oh boy my team just swarm around him. like flies attached to the light trap...

grock's wall, zhask's spawn and having your tank stand in front are good counters. Most Johnsons just drive when they have no vision of what's ahead they need to ulti when their teammates show the views of enemies not just go in blindly. Diggie ulti is by far the best counter to johnson ulti especially when he drives someone like aurora or saber with him, too bad nobody realizes it.

@chelski couldn't agree more. especially the diggie part, not much people use it :/ people prefer angela or estes when diggie could save the whole team

"Bad" is pushing it too far...
His passive made him one of the best punchbag in the game and he has 2 CC skill plus 1 dps...
Why's the hate?

@Putintin be good to the kids mate. lol

Not possible...if he drives against you...rip....just pray that there is no CC hero inside or else your doomed lol

@IZxCOLD lol that's why I made this thread. how to survive the car crashing course xD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 02:05 PM GMT+8