Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4889|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Poll] Who is better Lancelot or gossen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-26 11:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys I whanted to buy an new hero in assassin as I have only 3 assassin in team who is better in assassin new hero Gossen or Lancelot.
Post time 2018-2-26 11:48 PM | Show all posts
both are good. lance is kinda better in both team fight and 1v1. Gossen is better in 1v1, and team fight also good if you use him properly. it all depends on your rank division. as from epic you get ban pick and 99% time people ban lance. so its up to you who you wanna buy. but both of them are well balanced and good.
Post time 2018-2-27 12:32 AM | Show all posts
well, i might say, it depends on your playstyle. Lancelot is very easy to use & can deal massive amount of damage. While gusion is more harder to use than lancelot. But if you master gusion, then you can dive turret easily since he can dash 2 times.
Post time 2018-2-27 12:32 AM | Show all posts
If you're going by personal opinion, lance will always be my number 1 <3
Post time 2018-2-27 01:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by chung2 at 2018-2-27 01:42 AM

Both are great 1 on 1 and team fights. The difference is Lancelot is WAAYYYYYYY easier to use whereas Gossen is only 2nd to Fanny according to most players in terms of difficulty (some say it's harder than Fanny). Gossen's 10 dagger combo requires very fast decision making and even prediction of where enemies moves for full potential usage.

So depends on which one you really want - easy to use or harder to use. Gossen is very fun once you master him, but before then be prepared to lose a lot. They are both hard to counter as well on top of that.

At the end of the day, get them both (like me lol). They are worth it. Although I've yet to master Gossen. I personally don't use Lancelot much because he's ugly IMO (don't kill me! lol) and prefer other Assassins.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-27 04:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ty all for ur thoughts.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-24 09:07 AM GMT+8