Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 809|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Account] I am stucked in USA region and I don’t live there anymore T_T

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-2 01:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by djsone at 2018-3-2 01:54 PM

Hello,

I would like to report about my account’s region. So here is the background story.

When I started to play MLBB, I lived in USA. But now, I live in Indonesia. I think my account is bound to USA region and that’s why every time I try to play MLBB in Indonesia, my ping is always high around 190-230ms. I tried to make a new account in Indonesia with another device and my connection is perfectly fine around 20-40ms. So the problem is not my connection.

Account ID and Server ID             : 30511401 (2206)
Description of the Bug.                  : as stated above
Device Type (iOS/Android).          : ios
Screenshot or Video.                      : as attached

I have reported this issue in-game through customer service button. I reported twice and no reply at all.

Could you please check my account’s region? I have tried changing my apple id account from USA to Indonesia but it didn’t help. I really don’t want to lose all star skins that I have acquired. Thank you.

Look at my ping at the top right corner

Look at my ping at the top right corner
Post time 2018-3-2 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Hi there.

As far as i know you can't change your server.

When you opened the account you signed up in a specific server which is bound to usa. Now that you have moved, you cant changed the server. This is what i know. If you open a server in Indonesia, it will be an Indonesian server. If you move  to usa again, you cant change this server either. This is all that i know.

I will let you know if i miss something.
Post time 2018-3-3 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Hello!
As BD007 said, the servers are usually not changeble, if possible you may wanna try to email the Customers Service and see what they say, but i can’t guarantee any “server changes” but you may wanna give it a try! MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com So there is the mail, try to send it there and see what they’ll say :)!

If there are any questions just reply this reply

Comments

HAHAHAHA  Post time 2018-3-3 03:13 PM
"Just reply this reply" ~Cold, 2018.  Post time 2018-3-3 02:51 PM
Post time 2018-3-3 10:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I wanna know the answer too. Im going abroad soon. And still wanna play ML.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-3 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by djsone at 2018-3-3 04:42 PM
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-3-3 02:38 AM
Hello!
As BD007 said, the servers are usually not changeble, if possible you may wanna try to email  ...

Hello Mod,

Thank you for replying. Yeah, I have tried to email them 3 times. First reply, someone from customer service asked for my data. After that, no more feedback. Last 2 replies, it was an automated reply.

I just emailed them again through the email you gave me. I also emailed again directly to the email address of the customer service. The email address is not the same with the one you gave me. Let's see what will happen. I just don't want to lose all star skins I got, I almost have all. That would be sucks since you cannot buy star skins.

Also, thank you BD007 for replying o/
Post time 2018-3-3 04:43 PM | Show all posts
djsone replied at 2018-3-3 04:41 PM
Hello Mod,

Thank you for replying. Yeah, I have tried to email them 3 times. First reply, someone  ...

Which email did you use? Talking about the one that i haven’t gave you
 Author| Post time 2018-3-3 11:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-3-3 04:43 PM
Which email did you use? Talking about the one that i haven’t gave you

support__app__165@mail.cs30.net <— this one. I think that’s related to my case number which is 165. Because when they replied my email with automated reply, the subject is 165.
Post time 2018-3-4 01:14 AM | Show all posts
djsone replied at 2018-3-3 11:46 PM
support__app__165@mail.cs30.net

Did it answer alrdy? Because i would like a screenshot of their answer if possible
 Author| Post time 2018-4-12 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by djsone at 2018-4-12 02:42 PM
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-3-4 01:14 AM
Did it answer alrdy? Because i would like a screenshot of their answer if possible

Hello Mod, sorry for late update.

So I have been playing on my main account (the account that was stuck in US region) for 2 weeks. I don't have any ping problem anymore except the lag from MLBB. I have no idea how MLBB FIXED my problem but right now I can play smoothly.

Steps I did til my account is fixed:
1) My account was bound to US region. Ping is really high ard 290+ms.
2) Sent email to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com and got reply from cust service. (Look at attachment for the screenshot)3) A month later, I replied the email and no response from MLBB.
4) I made this post in this forum and was suggested to send another email to MLBB.
5) I sent another 2 emails to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com and support__app__165@mail.cs30.net. Please note, number 165 in the email address pertains to my case number.
6) I got reply from customer service of MLBB and they told me not to send duplicate message. (Look at attachment for the screenshot)
7) My account was still lag for a few weeks until there was an announcement saying that "Dear Player, Owing to an internet problem, you may be unable to login the game........"
8) When I tried to play on my main account again, somehow my ping became normal and got no ping problem anymore.

I didn't update this post immediately because I wanted make sure that the customer service had fixed my problem. It's been 2 weeks since my ping problem was fixed, therefore, I decided to update you guys. Thank you.

Attachment 1

Attachment 1

Attachment 2

Attachment 2
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-18 10:30 PM GMT+8