Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3719|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] Illegal diamonds?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-3 07:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I saw some people selling diamonds, I think they are illegal. Like 20% off the price compared to Codashop Just curious that, if these gets detected, do you get your account frozen?

Note: I'm not planning to buy any diamonds from them!! Just curious how they are doing this to be honest.
Post time 2018-3-3 07:38 AM | Show all posts
Good Day,

Selling diamonds is not illegal as long as you are legit. But we don't recommend you to purchase diamonds from people that you don't know or you don't trust because you might encounter problems like getting scammed. And if you get scammed, it is your fault and problem to handle and be responsible of that. It is much better if you purchase diamonds ingame shop or codashop if your country has codashop available. If you don't have money to purchase your own diamonds try asking from your friends to donate to you or just join the skin giveaways done by the youtubers/streamers.

Regards,
/Fugi
 Author| Post time 2018-3-3 07:39 AM | Show all posts
Ғʊg̤̈ι✘ replied at 2018-3-3 07:38 AM
Good Day,

Selling diamonds is not illegal as long as you are legit. But we don't recommend you to p ...

Really? Then what are the so-called "illegal diamonds" and diamonds that we aren't allowed to purchase in third party?
Post time 2018-3-3 08:02 AM | Show all posts
Good Day,

As far as I know, they are considered illegal when you use third party to get them which may get your account being banned or punished as it will NEVER BE ALLOWED.

Regards,
/Fugi
Post time 2018-3-3 11:57 AM | Show all posts
How does someone sell/give you diamonds?

Also i dont get why people would sell diamonds 20% off the price, they are not making it any profit.

They are obviously scamming.

Post time 2018-3-3 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Welp, selling diamonds in exchange for real money is already illegal for me. Besides, offers like these are usually from scammers so it's always advisable to buy on your own instead of regretting it.
Post time 2018-3-3 02:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-3-4 12:02 AM | Show all posts
No one would sell diamonds for a cheap price unless it's a scheme. But if the payment method is trusted, well, it could be a great deal just like Codashop. Your account gets frozen if the system doesn't detect any purchased items on your account history. Just buy diamonds ingame or on codashop.
Post time 2018-3-4 04:57 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Well, i am not 100% sure but this is illegal..no matter what people say. If its cheaper than the ingame purchases than its a big no no
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 01:26 PM GMT+8