Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 686|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[lag] Argentina Server (¿Disabled?)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-4 10:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by [P]rototyp3 at 2018-3-3 11:34 PM

Hello, a long time ago I do not enter or publish anything (something busy pending issues hehe ^^)

in the same way, recently in my country Argentina, the server stopped working and sends us to other countries and that leads to have much lag and problems of communication, for example to me I send to the server of USA I leave the photos.

I would like that could give a reason why to deactivate the Argentine server or reactivate it is very annoying to play with 240 - 280ms with several seconds of delay sometimes.

I would like some moderator / developer to give me an explication, since several days ago this is happening and it bothers me who comes to play to have a bad time?

Post time 2018-3-4 10:48 AM | Show all posts
To make sure about server issue, can you please visit my guide?
I tried to explain to identify the lag issue and gave some times to fix that.

Link

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Just give it a try. Cheers.
Post time 2018-3-5 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Did you try out the guide posted by BD007?
Post time 2018-3-6 06:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same problem, the system groups me with players from USA or Mexico, etc. All parts are difficult to play because of this problem, I will try the guide but I do not think it works anyway.
Post time 2018-3-7 05:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Do you still have the problem? because they stopped me from grouping with people from the USA and others, now it's back to normal, although I had not tried the guide anyway
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 03:29 PM GMT+8