Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: lee
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] #MLBBNewUpdate60

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-4 06:50 PM | Show all posts
When the new PINOY hero will out ? it is in the new update?
Post time 2017-3-4 08:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The update is very laggy. I have 36ms ping and im using galaxy note 7 but still its very laggy specialy when using moscov. Please fix it right away.
Post time 2017-3-4 08:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
nnuque replied at 2017-3-4 14:24
Yes! MVP for the defeated team. My effort to carry my teammates will not go in vain. And I can get t ...

No you can't even fill the gold chest at max cause MVP on defeated team is just equivalent to gold medal
Post time 2017-3-5 12:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have been matched up to far countries like to UK, etc. It causes lag so much. Last time i played it was not like this, please fix it.
Post time 2017-3-5 02:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im new to this game and its really fun. i dont have issues about developers buffing or nerfing the heroes, but the only reason I downloaded the game was to play with my friends. so when can I play with my IOS friends again? its more than a week already. im the only android user in my cicle and im always left out. please help.. :(
Post time 2017-3-5 02:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I know you want to be fair to players about the AFK players. But before that i think the server should be improved first. Like me, i'm lately having problems with MLBB in my android after updated, like crashed and very lag even the ping is green colour and 30-70ms. Sometimes an odd box saying system error appear in my games. So my credit score reduces as the game think i'm being AFK. Yeah you will be fair to non afk players but at the same time you are not fair to those who have lag problem because of your game and server. Exclude for those whi never facing lag/crash problems. Seriously it's okay if didn't get rewards like BP but it's very poor if their credit score reduces and reduces. What should they do? Don't play the game and uninstall it and rate 1 star? Is that you want? Nope right. We all want to play this game so please improve not just about the design or heroes or skins but also the server or anything about system that will ease your players. Btw, i'll keep supporting MLBB!
Post time 2017-3-5 02:34 AM | Show all posts
Weak champion moscow
Post time 2017-3-5 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Skyrious at 2017-3-5 10:02

Just wanted to say I absolutely LOVEEE the new Freya skin. She looks so badass now! Good job, ML team!

Also, thanks for implementing my suggestion to extend time limit for event reward collection.
Post time 2017-3-5 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Dear Developers,

I love the game and I am okay with almost about everything. I am glad you did something about the AFK Players but may I suggest a few things since your motto is "Fair Fighting" anyway.

A. Can we have the ability to BLOCK Players who likes to call their Team Mates stupid, idiot, etc,. (and whatever name calling they can think of)? Although we can ignore these rude people it can still be annoying and somewhat degrading to the players. I think they're NOT there to play but to be a nuisance and all they did was trash talk. Can we, as players, BLOCK them so that when we do random matches they won't be included on our lists? Just like on Facebook, instead of dealing with these MEAN PEOPLE I rather not play with them again and not have them appear on my lists when we do random match ups. I mean the Game is supposed to be fun, it is not something to be used as a leverage to BULLY others.

B. The SS abilities of Yi Shen Shin and Moskov: With Yi Shen Shin, come on, you can make a character strong enough without having him drop down bombs everywhere even when he is not there any more? That is not Fair Fighting. Absolutely NOT. Same with Moskov, when he does those slash I noticed it reaches the base? The deduction is not that much but it is ridiculous?! You made Freya and she's tough and she doesn't have to do those things. I like Yi Shen Shin a lot but I don't want to use that ability since I don't think it is fair that I drop those things when I can't even see my enemies?

Thank you for doing something with the AFK Players! Keep it Up! Your game is so much more addicting that COC or any other for the matter since I can interact with other players, come up with strategies, meet people and have fun! Keep up the GOOD WORK!!!
Post time 2017-3-5 01:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i always check my signal before i play rank game.  I hardly earned my star so it make sense right.   But suddenly it got disconnected! And some time some bugs occur.  Like when I got killed I never spawn again. .wtf! Then got some punishment?! This is so unfair!!!!!!!! Please fix this. I played 24/7     from gm2 to master 1.  i waited so far to buy new hero then suddenly no more battle points to gain when winning game!. . please fix this I'm begging you
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-30 03:40 PM GMT+8