Register now.
Author: lee
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] #MLBBNewUpdate60

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-5 03:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im so disappointed with this game so disappointed
Post time 2017-3-5 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Your new update destroyed the server 2. all of my friends including me are all lag. You always think new hero, new item. But never care about the lag. We had the good connection here. Last week we played for only 16 to 33ms. Now it is like a Christmas lights that change green to red. It's been four days now that we haven't played without fucking frustration. Remember we donated a lot and this how you repay the players? You should work on it because we help you grow. Now it's like you are making all the players as an atm card. :@
Post time 2017-3-5 11:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls make friendlist more easy to find our friend....bcos it is kind of mess the photo of my friend is messing up and u should do it like the higgest rank should be ontop of the list
Post time 2017-3-5 11:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls make friendlist more easy to find our ingame friend...like the top rank player ontop and the photo at there is kind of messing up
Post time 2017-3-5 11:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-2-27 16:03
I just noticed from a youtube video:
It shows that Grandmaster has the wolf emblem, while Epic has t ...

Thats a good question i wonder too.. how about the abuse of serious players to other players.. abuse should be added
Post time 2017-3-6 10:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Afk..?..theres a problem..when i play my hero cannot be seen..then i got reported..my credit lose 3 points..damn..so frustating..
Post time 2017-3-6 08:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im suggesting that you add ping to the stat in game so that you can see the ping of other ppl
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:02 PM GMT+8