Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 887|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Mood] GAME IS BROKEN ONCE AGAIN - Gossen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-9 12:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Moonton has done it again.
Moskov
Karrie
Fanny
Kagura
Hayabusa
Lancelot

Now it’s Gossen.

These heros at some point of time were extremely overpowered to give an unfair advantage over the other heros. Now it’s gossen. I’m really sick of this vicious marketing cycle.

Release OP hero -> pple spend diamonds -> release starlight or some fancy skin -> pple spend diamonds -> nerf to the ground!

I know moonton needs to earn money. DONT *ING DO IT THROUGH RELEASING OP HEROS. The rich don’t care but it spoils the game!

Post time 2018-3-9 01:11 PM | Show all posts
It is frustrating especially for solo queue players. But honestly, if you look at it objectively I really haven't seen any hero that was nerfed to the ground. Fanny has been nerfed so many times this game and there are still great Fanny players out there who massacres entire teams.

And the point of having OP heroes is also objective. This is a team game and it is very easy to counter Gossen. I don't even see him banned in High-level games.

But this might help "•Ranked Draft Pick Mode: Increased number of bans from 2 to 4." at least next patch 4 heroes will be banned instead of 2. no mo "OP heroes"

Comments

*cough*Minotaur*cough*. No one uses him because they nerfed him to the ground.  Post time 2018-3-9 09:25 PM
Post time 2018-3-9 02:08 PM | Show all posts
It's assassin meta right now, gossen lancelot helcurt lesley.
we need to hang a little more
Post time 2018-3-9 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Use Helcurt to counter Gossen if you can play Helcurt with the right equipment
Post time 2018-3-9 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Rafi473 replied at 2018-3-9 02:25 PM
Use Helcurt to counter Gossen if you can play Helcurt with the right equipment

can helcurt solo lane gaysion?
can helcurt farm faster than gaysion?

at max lvl helcurt ult is still 60sec vs gaysion 20sec

and comparing in lane poking, how's helcurt's skill range vs gaysion's skill 2 range?

it only takes 1 or 2 skill poking to wither down helcurt's hp

AND at early game w/o lifesteal / skill vamp items, gaysion passive can regen hp while helcurt doesnt, this is vital in solo laning over minion and jungles
Post time 2018-3-9 03:58 PM | Show all posts
at least 4 bans are coming and Gusion will be right at top of the ban list =]

heck! i'm already banning Gusion even wif 2 bans now. I rather give up on lance to enemy who is COMPARATIVELY more catchable.
Post time 2018-3-9 04:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
There was chou too as one of the op hero. Its just that he wasn't a killer and need alot more time mastering, that moskov and karrie got more popularity
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 02:45 AM GMT+8