Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 909|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Login] my old account binds suddenly binded to a new account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-9 11:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Abed47 at 2018-3-9 11:17 PM

so, i have 2 accounts.
i entered the advance server with the first account. then i tried to switch to my another account who's still in ori server.
then it told me to do tutorial again.
after i did the tutorial, i saw all of my binds(moonton,fb, gmail) are binded to the new account and i have no way to login to my old account.
i also noticed the new account has the same id as my old account. my id is 86709468(2148)
old account
old.png
new account
new.png
my binds
Screenshot_2018-03-09-21-48-32-74.png

please help me. i spend lots of money on that account so i dont want it gone because of something like this. what happened to my old account ( Hazell F)? can you please restore it? thank you.

Post time 2018-3-9 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MiraiChan at 2018-3-9 11:32 PM

Hello!
Your new account must be lvl 8 first, if still cannot switch it i suggest you contact Customer service at communication tool ( forum at top while in -game beside your avatar ) pls provide

Your IGN
ID with server ID
Your description (reason)
Device type
Screenshot (evidence)

Reply me if didnt understand, i will guide you
 Author| Post time 2018-3-9 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Abed47 at 2018-3-9 11:36 PM
MiraiChan replied at 2018-3-9 11:30 PM
Hello!
Your new account must be lvl 8 first, if still cannot switch it i suggest you contact Custome ...

can you please read my post properly? i showed the screenshots. you can see both account have the same ID and the same binds. i tried logging in from another device and it connected to the new account, not the old one.
i can't log in to my old account at all.
Post time 2018-3-9 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
- try to put this new account on the advanced server and than back to the original server, maybe that will work
- if that did not work, you will have to contact the Customers service by using the steps below (ignore the steps if you know how to conact them)

If you don’t know how to contact the Customers service
Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> chose the tab “help” — > chose the option bug reports —> and fill in the bug report form
 Author| Post time 2018-3-9 11:57 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-3-9 11:54 PM
Hello,
- try to put this new account on the advanced server and than back to the original server, ma ...

i need to be level 15 to enter advanced server. the new acc is level 3
Post time 2018-3-9 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MiraiChan at 2018-3-10 12:02 AM

Hm i hear theres a new patch your new account must be lvl 8 first ( try it first ) to be able switch to old account at new device, if still cannot switch it
I suggest you contact  CS like i post before.

Reply i will notice it
Post time 2018-3-10 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Abed47 replied at 2018-3-9 11:57 PM
i need to be level 15 to enter advanced server. the new acc is level 3

Yeah, thats the issue...well you can contact the Customers service..they will retrieve your account...answer may take 3-9 workdays tho
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 08:19 PM GMT+8