Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 991|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Login] Login with Google Id not working

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-13 04:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Login with google mail id is not working. I have tried several times for my id
ID: 118677077
IGN: THE JOKER
SERVER: 2526

I almost had lost my main id because of this. Fortunately that was bound to facebook and i had retrieved by it.
But my this id is only bound to google only and i cant login now since 2 days. Everytime i try to login it says "The account of this social platform has not been bound to a game. Cannot switch. Please try again".
Please solve this issue.
Post time 2018-3-13 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2018-3-13 04:56 PM

@asd7 Oh dear this is a rather frustrating problem.... I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced this.

I would like to clarify with you; is it by gmail (which in this case, you will need to create a moonton account first and click on the verification link once you signed up in the Mobile Legends app. Not creating an account first won't have this way working.)

Or google play? If you have previously bind your account to your google play account but can't login using that way currently, then it is surely a bug problem.

Let me know so I can try my best to help you out!
Post time 2018-3-13 04:59 PM | Show all posts
We may need you to explain clearly in order to diagnose the issue.
Please be clear and precise when describing the issue.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-13 10:43 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-3-13 04:52 PM
@asd7 Oh dear this is a rather frustrating problem.... I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced thi ...

I had created moonton account and bound it with that id after creating the profile. But i am sure that that profile was bound to my mail id. but now i cant login.

For my another id same problem raised. but thanks to facebook. So it is sure that its a  bug problem.

Comments

Lastly, fill up the information required by the form, and under "The reason about the lost account", put in what you told us about binding it to moonton account before but now it doesn't work.   Post time 2018-3-14 09:18 AM
@asd 7 Firstly, select the "guy with headphones" icon on the top of your screen. Second, click "1. Account Problem". Next, select "1. Retrieve Account". Then, click "3. Switched to Another ML Account   Post time 2018-3-14 09:17 AM
I see @asd7 , I suggest reporting to Customer Service (CS) about this as currently this is the only way to notify Moonton of bug issues.  Post time 2018-3-14 09:14 AM
 Author| Post time 2018-3-13 10:44 PM | Show all posts
@asd7 Oh dear this is a rather frustrating problem.... I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced thi ...

I had created moonton account and bound it with that id after creating the profile. But i am sure that that profile was bound to my mail id. but now i cant login.

For my another id same problem raised. but thanks to facebook. So it is sure that its a  bug problem.

Author| Post time 2018-3-13 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2018-3-13 04:59 PM
We may need you to explain clearly in order to diagnose the issue.
Please be clear and precise when  ...

I described all my issues. What do you want to know more?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 08:54 PM GMT+8