Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Akre
Collapse the left

[Poll] Have i been thinking it wrong for so long?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-16 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Zakiachmad5 replied at 2018-3-15 11:59 PM
i dont think mm mid is a good idea in this meta. here is some of the reason:
1. right now many playe ...

in high elo players dun prefer late game. just like u said, they wanted to finish the game early. thats why they mostly going to pick 2 assassin who op in early game ex. Fanny.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 01:37 AM | Show all posts
MM can go midlane, but I don't think it's a wise idea. Because MMs are weak early game and can easily be ganked up on without a support from another unit. Midlane needs someone who can push back enemies and not let your turrets be destroyed early, MMs cannot handle that job. Mages (Harley and Kagura are the best midlaners imo) and Assassins are much better at it. Yes mid-laners level up faster, but it's not worth the risk of getting ganked and feeding early.

The only MM who can do well in midlane IMO is Lesley.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 01:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 02:40 AM | Show all posts
I appreciate the analysis on this but it's completely wrong. I hope you figure this out soon when you start to play high level ranked games or else you will end up creating nuisance to your teammates. Coming to your question, the hero who should be in mid-lane is Assassin. Reaching level-4 with Assassin and ganking side lanes is the best strategy in any team. Look at gusion, lancelot, hayabusa etc. If the enemy team is not looking at map, you can easily kill one or two enemies and take all their jungle. MM can't really gank as their early game is useless and have no burst damage. Now let's look at tower pushing ability of MM. 5min into the game and MM are still weak and they won't even clear 20% of tower's health. Also Assassin with fast mobility can come back and kill MM easily! Mages are also not a good option as they don't have mobility and take relatively more time to farm than assassins. Also ganking mid lane is probably the most stupidest move in my opinion. It's very difficult to get a kill in mid-lane and even if successful, enemy teammates can easily cover up by rotating from side-lanes and you will end up achieving nothing when it comes to objective. You will be surprised to see no MM picked in ranked games(Legend and above) atleast in this meta!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 03:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 09:36 AM | Show all posts
There are many way for things to work. You can even have 1,1,1 and leave the other 2 to stick together and roam.

Comments

I love the ideology, but it's hard to persuade teammate to play this formation  Post time 2018-3-16 03:45 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Theoretically, yes. But this is only work before S3 because there are only 1 usable mage, Eudora (Kagura has high difficulty, Gord under power, most players didn't know how to play Alice) and 2 usable assassins, Saber and Natalia (Hayabusa and Fanny has high difficulty, most players didn't know how to use Karina). And don't forget marksman fully dominate the game during that period.

Now I had seen many marksman insists going mid but end up with: losing mid turret, hide in jungle during mid-game, receiving **** from teammates for feeding enemies or not helping.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-17 12:18 AM | Show all posts
ahh those times when the adc was going mid

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-19 12:11 PM | Show all posts
And the best moment that i really like is more than 1 mm in one team. Then all go mid, then feed then lose. Yeah!!! Love it!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-19 12:59 PM | Show all posts
I can see that everybody has their own opinion, in my opinion in lower elo, mm going mid is fine, because there aren't many skilled assasin player. Upper legend and mythic , mm is going to be enemy main's target. In the upper meta, double assasin meta becomes quite common, when enemy pull that meta, its' tough to play mm, I have experienced it myself since I main mm. Some cases, mm mid works, some not so. The thing is adjust with enermy's draf pick when you see double assasin, you gotta react, sometimes it's not wise to pick mm first.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-4-1 04:16 AM GMT+8