Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 592|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] AFK punishment suggestion

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-16 04:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

There are tons of afk's i encountered. and in the end we lose. as a result our rank goes down. so unfair. 2vs5 3vs5 4vs5 how come? my opinion is IF ONE OF OUR TEAM MATES GOES AFK. IF WERE DEFEAT THE AFK PLAYERS LOOSE 5 STAR so maybe he/she can be think about what he/she did. AND if the game VICTORY COMES the AFK PLAYER WONT GAIN A STAR. what do you think?
Single Polls, Total 37 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-3-16 04:37 PM | Show all posts
5 star is too much. I prefer temporary ban from matchmaking with 10 credits loose  minimum.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-3-16 04:40 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-3-16 04:37 PM
5 star is too much. I prefer temporary ban from matchmaking with 10 credits loose  minimum.

5 stars punishment is to let the player wont go to again and again afk. she/he would learn.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Definetely a No because we won't know what got into those afk players maybe Low battery,Mom calling and you know what i mean, like @BD007 said 5 stars is too much and temporary ban may be suitable for it along with the deduction of credits

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 05:22 PM | Show all posts
They should make afk player ( AI control ) more reliable, dunno about your punishment yet, that's seems too strict.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-16 05:42 PM | Show all posts
I don't agree with the 5 star deduction. It seems very rude and as of right now the game has a lot of bugs which involve matchup screen, loading screen, frequent reconnection, etc.

If an AFK win 'cause his team are good, well, I can't argue with your idea of not letting them earn a star or even a bonus star meter.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-18 06:40 AM | Show all posts
voted for "YES" but not agree for all the suggest.
5 stars is too rude bro, maybe 3 is enough for them. and totally agree with no gain star if the team is win.

@Rafi473 Temporary ban is nothing bro, especially if its only for some hours. I dont get it at all for the reason. I mean that cant be a reason. They can stop playing and get a charger first for low battery. For bad connection, why they still playing with bad connection? they must get a good connection first. and what? Mom calling? lmao no comment about this, dont want if someone get offended.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-29 12:56 PM GMT+8