Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 574|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Add a New Items exclusive for Support

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-17 01:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I'm Sim0nKey, today I will suggest new items exclusive for support. I hope everyone will like my suggestion.

Item #1This items exclusive for support with regen(heal) abilities like Estes, Rafaela and etc. since there's an items with Life-Drain effects. It's a huge impact on support with regen abilities like Estes. Here's my sugestion.

Magic Power +???
CD Reduction ???
Unique Passive- Life Support
Effect: 20% of total Regen/Heal on ally(ies) additional as Barrier. The formula of this effect with Life-Drain effect.
MaxHeal/Regen - Regen Reduction = Total Regen/Heal
Total Regen/Heal * 0.2 = Additional Barrier.

Item #2 This items exclusive for support with barrier abilities. This Item Suggestion have an unique passive with a same name to avoid an OPness of my item suggestion. Here's my Suggestion.

HP +???
CD Reduction ???
Unique Passive - Life Support
Effect: Barrier on Ally(ies) will gains additional ???Physical Atk and  ???Atkspd

??? On my suggestion reference of Additional Amount.

I suggest this items because there's a lot of burst mage and Assassin nowadays, heal and barrier cant protect them from burst mage Like Valir, Pharsa and etc. especially if they build Necklace of Durance.
Post time 2018-3-17 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Well looks like good suggestion to me nowadays support and healer are very rarely used maybe these items might help them get back in the game please suggest it in the ingame cs which is right next to your avatar.
Post time 2018-3-17 03:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
maybe supoort item that unlocked by equiping support emblem
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 01:06 PM GMT+8