Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2110|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The new Moskov: Hanabi

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-17 07:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The new marksman/aassassin hero has finally made her way in the advanced server and seriously she is awesome! Now this thread may or may not fall into a rant/nerf thread but I don't really care. All I can say is that hanabi really reminds me of moskov. Now those of you who have been playing this game for less than 6 months are probably gonna ask: "Why Moskov? He's pathetic."

Moskov was pretty much OP when he was newly released because of his passive that can penetrate through enemies in a straight line. Just like hanabi's first skill, moskov can clear waves faster than any marksman can ever do at that time (plus it doesn't drain Moskov's mana unlike Hanabi). Moskov can quickly be well fed due to faster wave clearing, making moskov the no.1 pick for mm users.

If that's true then why haven't I seen moskov regularly in matches (below legend and mythic anyways). Because he got nerfed hard, simple as that. He is still being picked in higher elos and is a good counter for fanny so I wouldn't say that he's worthless. Don't even get me started on Karrie before the nerf, I've been complaining about her seriously OP ult that calm melt a tank similar to an ice cream bar heated in an oven. (But finally my dream came true!)

The thing with Hanabi though is just the same as Moskov and I bet she'll be OP that people who didn't bought her will call for nerfs like cry*es here in the threads. I'm not gonna ask for a nerf on her (since I'm planning on buying her) because I just don't want to see those good heroes nerfed so hard they're practically useless. (Except for Karrie, she's not as good looking as hanabi lol)

Off topic: johnson nerf still not enough, I say f**k you to whoever decided to make this nerf along with the kagura nerf (THERE IS NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE) and lastly #SaveChou.
Post time 2018-3-17 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-3-17 07:35 PM

I like your complaint especially for off-topic one (noobs didnt how to counter meta hero).
Post time 2018-3-17 07:42 PM | Show all posts
New heroes always op in ML. It's just either community will accept it or not when it comes to nerf time.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-17 07:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2018-3-17 07:42 PM
New heroes always op in ML. It's just either community will accept it or not when it comes to nerf t ...

Come on shin we all know about the stupid "new hero is always OP" thing. Moonton should just at least wake up and realize that they've been making this mistake since forever.
Post time 2018-3-17 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Kido replied at 2018-3-17 07:58 PM
Come on shin we all know about the stupid "new hero is always OP" thing. Moonton should just at le ...

Like Valir. Everyone said he is very super OP. Once he get nerf and release at original server he is totally weak hero at all.
Post time 2018-3-17 08:15 PM | Show all posts
Kido replied at 2018-3-17 07:58 PM
Come on shin we all know about the stupid "new hero is always OP" thing. Moonton should just at le ...

i really like to give hard critics on here, but soon it'll become drama and foods to Mod team XDDDDD
ya know~~~~

Author| Post time 2018-3-17 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2018-3-17 08:15 PM
i really like to give hard critics on here, but soon it'll become drama and foods to Mod team XDDD ...

Yeah I get what you're saying.
Post time 2018-3-17 08:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hanabi like old moskov? Did you notice she does not have a scape skill? She can only stop the enemys with her ult of 30s
 Author| Post time 2018-3-17 09:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nekroz replied at 2018-3-17 08:56 PM
Hanabi like old moskov? Did you notice she does not have a scape skill? She can only stop the enemys ...

I only said that she remids me of moskov due to her fast minion wave clearing skill, not 100% like moskov.
Post time 2018-3-18 01:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have played more than 18 matches with her, she reminds me of Lula, out of 18  more than 5 matches i bcm food for enemy assassin, she's so much flickr depends ,n her passive kick only when I have full Heath.although the extra life steal help a lot but it's kinda tough in reality,its like I need to extra careful abt map awareness n always flicker ready approach ..these assassin's like gossen,lance n Karina r big threat for her
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 10:37 AM GMT+8