Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Kido
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The new Moskov: Hanabi

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-28 12:24 PM | Show all posts
You are such a noob. If you think a hero is OP, you don't whine about it and request for a nerf (like what u did with karrie). You know what to do? You deice way to counter that hero which u think is OP. It shows how noob you are. You're a bias * too, for saying you don't want Hanabi to be nerf coz he looks better than Karrie. You want heroes that you think does not look good to be nerf but not the heroes that look good in your eyes.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-28 02:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hankytove21 replied at 2018-3-28 12:24 PM
You are such a noob. If you think a hero is OP, you don't whine about it and request for a nerf (lik ...

Learn how to read properly and understand the context. I did not request a nerf on hanabi, we now the nerf is inevitable. And I did not request a nerf on karrie, the majority of people requested her to be nerfed because she is totally unbalanced (there are many threads about karrie nerfs here in the forums a long time ago). You also need to learn the meaning of sarcasm. Lastly, you can't call someone a noob if that someone was able to reach legend by only doing solo queue.

And it looks like you are new here, I advice you to respect people here if you do not want to get banned.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 04:54 PM GMT+8