Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 931|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Login] Email moonton bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-23 05:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There is a new bug where you can change the email of moonton now im confused wether it should be a bug or it should be revealed to help players who want to change their moonton email!
But since someone hacked my account and used this bug in my account i think it should be removed!! And please try to reply sooner on the "contact us" Im really tired of waiting 3 days with no repky when someone logged in my account and still can log in even after i changed my email moonton using this bug!
Post time 2018-3-23 06:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi mate.Just kindly wait for response.I had a problem too with account retrieval and they responded from 4-7days and I got my account back.Hope they will help you.Cheers!
Post time 2018-3-23 09:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@D.ace00 that is such a bad turn of event. Can you elaborate more in regards to how it exactly happen? Like you can just unbind it without password??
Post time 2018-3-23 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Hi! Do be assured that the customer service will be handling your issue. Like other players who encountered this, they went through this and knows that there is no short cut. Waiting is the key.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-23 08:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-3-23 09:01 AM
@D.ace00 that is such a bad turn of event. Can you elaborate more in regards to how it exactly happe ...

No you can't unbind it if the hacker gets in your account even if he doesn't know ur moonton email he can use another email with this bug, like bound a new email moonton nd he log in with this email and u also can log in with your old email! But your old emil won't show on the moonton email section!

Comments

@D.ace00 I hate to say this and I'm extremely sorry for you, but the only way is to wait for CS to act as they need to verify the right information in order to prevent hackers/frauds from abusing CS.  Post time 2018-3-25 12:21 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 08:29 PM GMT+8