Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 897|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[lag] So much lag

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-25 04:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You broke this game completely ... I think I have 10 consecutive matches lost because in all I had lag not to see where I'm going ... Please fix this problem, because it's not just me, it's at the majority players.
Post time 2018-3-25 04:37 AM | Show all posts
I see there's some poets lately indicating the lag issues.
Can i suggest you to visit this article if it can help
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Its guide to troubleshoot lag issues just to know its itt user's end problem.
Eveb after this lag still exists, i may suggest you to contact in game customer support. Located top left corner bkue headset icon. Go to help and select bug report. Fill up the form with screenshot and all the information. Then submit it. Also i will contact my superior about this
Post time 2018-3-25 04:37 AM | Show all posts
I'm sorry that you're experiencing this issue, I have been there and yep same 10 or I think consecutive losses but not with lag but with noob, afk and feeder team mates. but going back on your issue, have you checked your connection stability? how's your ping? is it always on red?
Post time 2018-3-25 05:02 AM | Show all posts
Today i have lost 4 from 5 matches .. only from this lag! When I start game , my hero just dont move.. or move a little bit.. may be cast few skills and that's it... it's not cool...

My connection is very good... excelent! I live in Bulgaria.. and in Bulgaria we have fastest internet in Europe.. 100 mbps. Never stop! I'm with Wi-Fi.. Don't know what happen... i can't play all day. It's big *.
Post time 2018-3-25 05:19 AM | Show all posts
Yea, I've been experiencing this too. Before the game starts, the m/s was fine, but when it started... I know I'm doomed... It will stay at 201m/s then go down, then go up..
Post time 2018-3-25 05:30 AM | Show all posts
the same thing happened to me. most of the players in Europe have lag problems. I played a game and 6/10 players were lag, all of them were from Europe. those who played in Africa or South Asia had no problems. Please take steps to fix the error.
Post time 2018-3-25 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Paranoq replied at 2018-3-25 05:02 AM
Today i have lost 4 from 5 matches .. only from this lag! When I start game , my hero just dont move ...

We are the same
 Author| Post time 2018-3-25 03:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-3-25 04:37 AM
I see there's some poets lately indicating the lag issues.
Can i suggest you to visit this article  ...

I'm sorry, but it can not be from mobile data or from wifi because I always played on the same internet sources, I did not change anything.
Post time 2018-3-25 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Terminatoru' replied at 2018-3-25 03:44 PM
I'm sorry, but it can not be from mobile data or from wifi because I always played on the same int ...

Please give us your feedback here
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D2
Post time 2018-3-26 03:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
https://youtu.be/CrPeNKnuh80 spread this video that shows what others players experience in mobile legends
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:02 PM GMT+8