Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1191|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Europe servers are poor quality

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-25 09:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can someone please explain us what is happening ? It is about one week since I can't play a single match without lagging ( I am unable to move ) or someone from my team or the opposite team has the same issue.

I repeat....this is happening for EVERY single match. What happened to this game ? Why this huge downfall ? Now all Europe players are moving to Arena of Valor...On fb I am in a group about ML in my country. Guess what , about 200 other people from that group are having the same issue. So please don't tell me this is from my connection. ( I am also playing on highspeed WI-FI and from more than 3 addresses lol )

This is very frustrating since I lost about 10 ranked stars , and more than 30 credit points because I had to quit the game .. and of course I lost credit points..this is *ed up . why should I lose my stats because the servers are poor quality ? Now I am thinking to start a new account , because my stats suck now...

People are investing time and money, and what they get in return ? nothing . no one gives  a * that we can't play . the lagg is present for about a week , and I haven't seen a single message from a DEV or someone from the game. For a game this big this is not acceptable.

This game took such a downfall , now I understand why a lot of people moved to Arena of Valor . I am thinking the same now.

So please , when the next update is gonna be , keep those 200 tickets for you. It will be a joke to give us 200 tickets when we lost credit points , stars , win percentage and a lot more !  
Post time 2018-3-25 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-3-25 09:09 PM

bro, what I can suggest you is lets report this to ingame cs together.you can check this thread Customer Service Guides about how to contact them. also you can ask them directly about what happened.

more players that report the same issue, more attention from them for that.
Post time 2018-3-25 10:14 PM | Show all posts
All same bro ... me, my team m8s, my enemys all talkin about joystik not working or lag ...

Screenshot_20180323-184657.jpg Screenshot_20180323-184608.jpg Screenshot_20180324-012626.jpg
 Author| Post time 2018-3-25 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by clauuxd10 at 2018-3-25 10:50 PM

@Xaverine , I already made an in-game ticket yesterday , and today I asked all the people I know to make one.

@dadadaa:  same problem for me and about 200 more people we have in a ML group...they all are complaining...I will attach few photos

There are just some photos I picked up from the group....there are still hundres of photos :)))

EDIT: a lot of people from Romania are unhappy , they already deleted the game lol...some people I know dropped from epic 3 to grandmaster 1 lol...this is serious lol
lagg2.jpg
lagg1.jpg
lagg.jpg
Post time 2018-3-25 11:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi I'm having same issue and saw it touch my teammates or ennemies too. Since loosing in rank because of this is only frustrating I would advice you to play brawl or classic at least. Let's hope they fix this monday !
 Author| Post time 2018-3-26 01:05 AM | Show all posts
Yep ...now I have to play against A . I to recover my credit points that I lost .
Post time 2018-3-26 05:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
clauuxd10 replied at 2018-3-26 01:05 AM
Yep ...now I have to play against A . I to recover my credit points that I lost .

Just move to other game, give moonton a lesson instead make more hero they should fix this kind of problem first and maintain balance to hero which already exist.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-26 07:12 PM | Show all posts
Niku replied at 2018-3-26 05:49 AM
Just move to other game, give moonton a lesson instead make more hero they should fix this kind of ...

Already a lot of players from my country moved to another game...but honestly I liked ML until now , I had no problems....but I am thinking switching to another game...

But seriosly ...not a single reply from a staff member or something ?  this really sucks...they care just about the $$$$$
 Author| Post time 2018-3-27 01:35 AM | Show all posts
So it's been over a week and no one from the team said anything , this is the worst gaming experience that I had...today was the last time when I played this * game...hope more players will realize that they are just after the money , greedy asian *es..

I even don't know why they use this forum for , no info , nothing here
Post time 2018-3-27 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IllyasvielVE at 2018-3-27 04:09 PM
clauuxd10 replied at 2018-3-26 07:12 PM
Already a lot of players from my country moved to another game...but honestly I liked ML until now ...

err...  your sentence is contradict each others actually....  the "they only want money" so "they give us bad services"

lessay...  if u have a restaurant,  if u want to make money...  u will serve the best food and services rite...  instead of giving rotten foods and  poor services...?dont get me wrong,  im not defending moonton
what im trying to say is... they didnt intentionally make the game/connections bad...  they just incompetent...  thatsall.... its not about "money grubing asians" whatsoever...   ure just being racist...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 08:00 PM GMT+8