Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 569|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] I got too much ms

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-27 04:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I got like 300 ms or i got 30 but with problem so i move so slow and other players move correct.... Only im on slow motion... I got good internet but this sucks hard.............................
Post time 2018-3-27 06:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I prefer u do wifi speed test on mobile (can check on google; ookla) compare with in game test (before and during in-game play). So that others can wide open their eyes to your problem. o,o
Post time 2018-3-27 05:12 AM | Show all posts
Yea, kinda hard experiencing that. Then when you move you find out your dead or everyone is dead.. Ending of los8ng the gamem i feel you.  Nit sure if we are really having issuenwith lagging or what, but please always check if your connection is good, we cant always blame the gamr, sometimes it is oir internet connection. But if you think yoir internet is good. Try clear your cache is that still doesn't help. Pls do report it to our cs section and invlude your ign, server and secreenshot of your gamr with your ping. Hoping that this will be fix really soon.
Post time 2018-3-28 04:23 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Are you in the asian or EU server? Or even the US one? Since there is being worked on The EU server regarding Server issues
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 07:00 AM GMT+8