Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1790|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] Cant move problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-27 06:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, since last week, if I play almost every time me and other teammates cant move. We can use  abilitis but thats it. Ms, ping is good internet connection is stable. This happens also in the menu. I tap on chests and shop or inv friends nothing happens. I see lot of people have the same problem. What is this and why.?
Post time 2018-3-27 07:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Right now there is no clear answer about that yet, or why is it happening, but yes, there's a lot of issue about lag these past few days, even me Im experiencing this. The best thing to do right now is atleast try to clear cache like a basic troublezhooting anf if that didn't work. Please report this to our cs section in game and wait patiently for feedback. I reported mine. Let's all do hope that this will br fix as soon as possible.
Post time 2018-3-27 03:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It seems like ML don't say anything about it so we can wait long before they fix this. It's happening to me, my bf, and all match I do there is people that get disco, complain of lag or say they can't move. Menu all time lagging too. Cleaning cache is not helping, I was doing it before all this happened. It's almost one week ML did nothing, let's wait longer... Very long I guess, since they don't seems to care.
Post time 2018-3-28 04:21 AM | Show all posts
Hello,  
This issue has been going on for a while right now, especially in EU servers, we will fix this ASAP
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:12 PM GMT+8