Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 938|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[lag] Lag and can't move problem still there

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-30 05:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Since 1 week there is this problems in game, lot of people complained and still nothing is solved. Not even a message from ML to say they noticed our messages and work on fixing the issues. When can we expect them to do something ? Is it useless to complain over and over ? Already send report to cs few days ago. Idk, at least I'm just expecting some explanations from ML (for a start it's a minimum), a game with such a huge community and they stay silent...
Post time 2018-3-30 05:24 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Yep the issue is not fixed from what i know, but the devs are aware of it
Post time 2018-3-30 10:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes lagging problem red ping
Post time 2018-3-30 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Damn I was looking forward to playing ML this weekend. Is the lag issue on EU server only? Last time I played 5-6 days ago I encountered 3 problems: high ping; normal ping but not being able to move; heroes turning into glowing cotton balls. As others have pointed out, a public post from the company reassuring the community that actions ARE being taken is the bare minimum Moonton should have done in such situtation. It's also the fact that many users pay for the game that necessitates minimal customer service + technical standards.
Post time 2018-3-30 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by KogutFury at 2018-3-30 09:31 PM

Someone made a cool vid about the issue (see link below). Last remark is spot on ! ML should stop its obsession with new skins/heroes/events and focus on quality instead. Ideally, quality and new content should go hand in hand, but at present new content is prioritised at the expense of quality. I personally ain't gonna buy and spend any more diamonds until in-game quality is consistently high.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrPeNKnuh80&feature=youtu.be
 Author| Post time 2018-3-30 08:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KogutFury replied at 2018-3-30 06:21 PM
Damn I was looking forward to playing ML this weekend. Is the lag issue on EU server only? Last time ...

Exactly ! Not even an official message ! This just makes me feel like they don't care. If think the issues are on EU servers only from others complains that I read...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 02:45 PM GMT+8