Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 558|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Martis ultimate skill get reset from assist

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-31 07:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
IGN: ◉Frogie_G◉
ID: 52579916
Server: 57002
Device: Sony z3 compact
Android: 5.1 up
Here I want to report about martis skill 3/ ultimate  that get reset from assist not kill.
Here is link for video
https://youtu.be/1pE9lYYJeFg
Focus on martis skill ultimate and my kill point
I'm pretty sure I'm the one who killed freya Coz my ultimate skill cooldown get reset. But the achievement say Alice the one who killed freya.

52579916_1522335229758.png
Post time 2018-3-31 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Have you report this to the ingame Customer Server bro?
If you are on the Advance Server then you will have a chance to get a rewards for your feedback.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-31 09:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I do, they say it because my output damage is low so I get assist,  I said yes I get assist, so how my ultimate skill get reset when I only have assist. And the they ask again please describe your problem or send screanshoot.. Bla bla blaa
Post time 2018-3-31 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Irvan_KID replied at 2018-3-31 08:00 PM
I do, they say it because my output damage is low so I get assist,  I said yes I get assist, so how  ...

maybe they lost your point bro. maybe They think your report is about why you get assist not kill. send them what they want and explain it again if you want. btw I'm playing martis last day and get some assists but its not reset my Ulti.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-31 10:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes I also think the same, but I already said to them it's about skill not kill. I try to report here maybe I have fast response than cs in game.
Post time 2018-3-31 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-3-31 10:27 PM
Irvan_KID replied at 2018-3-31 09:29 PM
Yes I also think the same, but I already said to them it's about skill not kill. I try to report her ...

I think it's maybe because in the last hit your damage and Karina damage is affect in the same time. so your Ultimate got reset because you get the last hit, but Karina get the kill because she also get the last hit but his damage is bigger than your damage. so next time your Ulti wont get reset when you get assists.

yeah, when players report in here  I thought Mods will help by collect the players feedback then report it to the staff. but reporting to ingame CS first is a must.

Post time 2018-4-1 03:23 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
If you find a bug, send it to the customers service so they notice the issue

If you dont know how to contact the CS,

Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> chose the tab “help” — > chose the option bug reports —> and fill in the bug report form
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-26 02:04 PM GMT+8