Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 5128|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] REMOVE CHAT CENSORING

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-1 03:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Seriously, just stop. Stop trying to make this game child friendly. I get that young people constitue most of MLBB's p;ayerbase, but they should know wht they're getting into for playing this game.
The censoring is just stupid. I don't care what arguments you have against the censored words, it's ridiculous, unintuitive, useless, adn harms the players more than it helps them. Typing and chat is the ONLY good way of communicating during solo, and somehow, you *ed it up, devs.

I can't type a simple sentence without it getting ***sored!

GODAMNIT

Honestly, if you wanna implement a censoring bot,lemme say
1. it's pointless. People will get around it
2. AT LEAST IMPLEMENT A GOOD CENSORING BOT. i can't communicate without getting my chat censored! it's stupid! Let me mention some of the worst exhibits
1. Lapu-lapu. What the *? what did lapu lapu do to get censored? I'm not quite sure what makes lapu lapu a bad word
2. Balmond. Dear moonton. lemme just say * you for censoring this. Draft pick has short duration to pick heroes and you make it even worse now that i can't type which hero to swap. * you.
3. Languages. please, dear oh dear moonton, STOP CENSORING WORDS THAT ARE CURSES FROM OTHER LANGUAGES. THERE ARE SO MANY LANGUAGES AND WITH YOUR STUPID CENSORING SYSTEM, I CAN'T SAY A WORD WITHOUT IT GETTING CENSORED.
for example: I wish to say "ga guna" which means "useless" in bahasa, but what happens? It becomes "** **na"
WHAT THE HELL
HOW AM I GONNA COMMUNICATE
I get that Gagu is a profanity in tagalog, but there's no reason to censore it! I'd say you're a gagu yourself for censoring.
4. VITAL WORDS ARE CENSORED. Words like "swap" which is essential in draft pick, is CENSORED. i hate it so much when i wanna swap, and it gets censored and NO ONE understands what i want. This has happened to me so many times.

Moonton, I hate you so much for censoring so many words because you made me lose matches due to communication breakdowns.
and before you sau "Vulk just use words like fak or switch to get around it"

No. This doesn't help. I have to learn new words, grammatically incorrect ones just to do BASIC COMMUNICATION. And its all because of stupid and blind censoring. I refuse

FIX THE WORD CENSORING, OR DON'T CENSOR AT ALL.
STOP FOCUSING ON ESPORTS, OR NEW HEROES, THIS GAME HAS A COMMUNICATION ISSUE AND YOU HAVE TO FIX IT.
Post time 2018-4-1 04:03 PM | Show all posts
I do agree on most of the part and i understand your frustrations. Specially the swap word. I also agree that the censored bot needs improvement.
You really want official's awareness right?
I suggest you to contact in game customer support.
Its blue headset icon on the top left corner besides your avater
Go to help and select suggestion
Most of the players will agree with you on your topic.
Please calm down and i hope officials will sort it out. Thanks.

Comments

I have, and they don't do * so ya what else am i gonna do  Post time 2018-4-1 06:10 PM
Post time 2018-4-1 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Perhaps adding an option to censor words would be a good solution, just so saying.
But @BD007 's advice is also great. There's the in-game customer support who would listen to your suggestion and consider it for the game's improvement. Have you tried contacting them?
Post time 2018-4-1 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes it censors letters of two words because it forms the banned word.

For example

Wish it

They're 2 words. But because letters sh and it form a censored word, the chat would look like this

Wi** **

Also words in my language gets censored because it resembles swear word of other race. For example our word "ng" gets censored.
Post time 2018-4-1 04:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i am with you bro bcoz of this censoring we cant even say akai...  it takes us time to write all that and it turns into **** we cant even say simple words like in it etc...  my vote is with you because it blocks communication and those who wants to talk bad they are talking and everyone understand even if they change spelling so i too dont think censoring is usefull in any way
Post time 2018-4-1 05:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just remove the censorship or make it an option
Post time 2018-4-1 07:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
b3rvirus replied at 2018-4-1 05:52 PM
Just remove the censorship or make it an option

I agree with this.. option to turn on and off chat censoring.. and by default, ofc it would be turned on.. but we can choose to turn it off.. i like this idea
Post time 2018-4-1 08:37 PM | Show all posts
the word "noobs" is censored. There are many times I try to inform my team mate that "zilong is (played) by noobs" but ended up "zilong is xxxxxxx". This give impression that I am cursing zilong which maybe interpret as zilong player is good.... total misunderstanding.
Post time 2018-4-1 09:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree with this bro. They even censored a two letter abbreviation of a profanity word which i think noone even know what they stand for. Stupid mlbb censorship.
Post time 2018-4-1 09:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IM ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU! THIS CENCORSHIP IS PURE SH** AND STUPID AF... if they make censorship good, im fine.. but like you said above, the censor is pure stupidness.. just censor english or language that we use in system.. maybe we cant talk at all if they censor all bad word from many languages... please remove this stupid censor.. makes us hard to communicate in battle.. please dont protect your toxic kid costumer who ruin the game... most of players are young and we can understand well... sory for being rude.. thanks before..
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 12:44 PM GMT+8