Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3109|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] Lag

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-5 07:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I just updated my iphone 6 plus to ios 11.2.6 and every game it would stop and wont move. It’s either i close the app or I lock the phone. Once game continues it would lag. I thought its the memory of my phone but i freed up just so i can accomodate the game. I’ve re installing the game but still same problem. Ive downgraded all the settings nothing much has worked. Im afraid that i might just stop playing
Post time 2018-4-5 07:40 PM | Show all posts
As far as i know in every update ios making the old iphone slower and slower in order to force pople to buy new model. That is what they did with iphone 4s with ios 9 update.
Iphone is 6 is a bit old phone and i am afraid they made the clock speed slower in latest ios update. Its already viral in web. In the meantime i can give u a link where you might find a solution how to speed up iphone 6 after ios 11 update.
Thanks.
https://www.imobie.com/support/s ... -on-iphone-ipad.htm
Post time 2018-8-29 10:18 AM | Show all posts
iPhone X Cleaner (Mac/Windows) is a data cleaner program, which also compatible with iPhone 6 . It allows users to remove all unnecessary or hidden files from iPhone 6 and speed up your device soon. And the iPhone 6 Data Cleaner software also can help you find out crash, junk, cookies or temp files on iPhone X and clean them with 1 simple click.
Post time 2018-9-7 02:30 PM | Show all posts
You'd better to clean junk files, caches, crash files, browsing history or all temp files on iPhone regularly.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 03:49 PM GMT+8