Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5966|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Always force close

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-7 01:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hy .. I have a problem in mobile legend. The problem is always force close in iphone 5c or ios 10.
Please fix it..
Thanks
Post time 2018-4-7 04:39 PM | Show all posts
I've met with these crashing issues before as well. Here are a few things you can try to do yourself -

1. Clear your running tasks. If you are not sure how to do so, try installing a third party app called 1 Tap Cache Cleaner that helps to remove unwanted process - don't worry, it's safe! Problem not solved? Try the next step.
2. Set all your settings to low. (Quality etc.) - if you have live stream on, try disabling it and see if it changes anything. Problem not solved? Try the next step.
3. Clear data + clear cache of the game. Problem not solved? Try the next step.
4. Re-install the game. Problem not solved? Try the next step.
5. Perform a factory reset. (Don't forget to perform a back-up before that).

If all of the above steps you've tried and crashing still occurs, please do check your specs of your phone and make sure you satisfy all the requirements.

Android 4.0+, Recommended 1G+ RAM, 4-Core CPU

Your last hope is to submit a ticket through the in-game customer service. That's the best place for them to serve you according to your device's needs. It is located at the top left of your character panel, it's a little avatar tiny avatar, you can't miss it. I'd suggest you to wait for at least a week to get a reply.

Good luck trying!
Post time 2018-4-8 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2018-4-8 01:19 AM

Hello,
The iphone 5C is a low spec phone which may get trouble running the game so that may be the reason why the game crashes, i believe 2 GB ram is one requirement that the iphone 5C does not own
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 10:22 AM GMT+8