Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: BD007
Collapse the left

[Account] Fix to Can not switch account error

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-8 08:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello i have a problem pleas help ME! I swiched my acount from monoton acount to googeplay And now i try to get back în monoton And saddly i forgot my password trying to reset IT but its not working i dont recive  email from monoton with my reset password confirmation.. Tryed several Times And nothing aleea passed 10 hours..and Tryed to make a New a cont from a another platforma to moontoon to check of the problem îs from my tableta or moontoon and its sens its The same no Answer with The confirmation acc
Post time 2018-4-8 08:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello i have a problem pleas help ME! I swiched my acount from monoton acount to googeplay And now i try to get back în monoton And saddly i forgot my password trying to reset IT but its not working i dont recive  email from monoton with my reset password confirmation.. Tryed several Times And nothing aleea passed 10 hours..and Tryed to make a New a cont from a another platforma to moontoon to check of the problem îs from my tableta or moontoon and its sems its The same no Answer with The confirmation acc
Post time 2018-4-8 08:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-4-8 05:24 PM
Check junk or spam folder of your email.If you still couldn't find, just resend again.
Thanks.

Sory for spam i didint realiz.. I checked everything and nothing. From other website im reciving email but only from moontoon îs not working
Post time 2018-4-8 08:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-4-8 05:24 PM
Check junk or spam folder of your email.If you still couldn't find, just resend again.
Thanks.

I already resent 40 Times cu already passed 10 hora în an interval of time
Post time 2018-4-8 08:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Omg sory for my eng still not user with my gboard.. I mean That i have already reseted several Times and nothing
Post time 2018-4-8 09:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What should i do? I dont want to lose my Account cuz i have more than 4000games player and spent some money în That account
 Author| Post time 2018-4-8 11:34 PM | Show all posts
R4izel replied at 2018-4-8 07:00 PM
I do not receive a confirmation message to change the account. Two google play accounts connect to m ...

Please follow the steps for google account.
Follow the steps carefully.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-8 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Bugman replied at 2018-4-8 08:49 PM
I already resent 40 Times cu already passed 10 hora în an interval of time

Send an email to this mail address
mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
And explain the problem. Thanks.
Post time 2018-4-9 02:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mewan replied at 2018-4-8 11:20 AM
Cannot switch between fb account.... i have two accounts with fb but cannot switch the other one i ...

Hello anyone from dev team please look to it its one day past still no answer for this please look to it.....
Post time 2018-4-9 03:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey how about mine?!?! Im having trouble about switching accounts. Lately ive changed my game center acc binded to fb account binded. And then finally i wanted to switch back to my game center acc and then it says error 2. Please help me, my main acc is the one who have binded to the game center or apple store. Im begging you guys, what update is this? Please help me recover my acc
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 04:37 AM GMT+8