Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1897|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Phone Compatibility

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-11 08:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm planning to make a phone purchase next week. I just want to know how compatible and smooth the gameplay will it be to the following mobile as they are my options right now.

iPhone SE
iPhone 6
iPhone 6s
Samsung A8

Between SE and 6, which does have smoother gameplay? If i'm not mistaken, it's SE since it got the same hardware with the 6s. Is Samsung A8 better than those 3 iPhones? Thanks to whoever will answer this.
Post time 2018-4-11 09:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just a reminder, you can't switch account between ios and android. So if your ML account was on ios it won't work on android and same from android to ios ! About your question I don't know about this phones, recent phones will of course be better but it depends of the hardware too so you should check that. ^^
Post time 2018-4-11 09:41 AM | Show all posts
As he said you can not change your account from android to ios or vice versa. So if you are using android you can go for a8 2018 version. If you are using ios, go for 6s. Thanks.
Post time 2018-4-11 10:44 AM | Show all posts
If you're buying a new phone for gaming, you should consider the display size ,Ram ,Processor and the most important Battery. That Samsung A8 is overpriced with not so good processor because you can Buy Redmi Note 5 Pro for only 200EUR ,not to mention 4000mah battery, Snapdragon 636 processor,5.9" screen
. I won't choose Apple cuz I play on android . And my account will go to waste

Comments

Agree....Xiaomi spec. are best for gaming with low price.  Post time 2018-4-11 12:33 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 01:11 PM GMT+8