Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 761|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Another Item

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-14 08:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think its time to add some Items for fighter and marksman. An Item that have Mana Regen and Physical Damage.

Because Like Freya, Irithel and Yu sun shin, they use a lot of mana.

I think its not right that only Magic item have Mana Regen. Because the only time fighter can Regen their mana is when they recall. And on brawl mode fighter or marksman cant keep up if their mana is low right, because there is no recall on that mode and fighter or marksman is only depending to mages to defend or attack on brawl mode because they have "Enchanted Talisman" an item that have mana regen and other item that can regen their mana at the same time they earn Magic Power. So I suggest that you should add an Item that have Physical damage and Mana regen.
Post time 2018-4-14 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Not a bad idea.
But endless battle now has 25 mana regen capabilities.
1 more item would be nice btw.
You can contact in game customer support and submit this Suggestion for official's awareness on this matter.
Tap on the blue headset icon on the top left corner besides your profile avatar.
Go to help>suggestion
Thanks.

Comments

Total support. Endless Battle now very good for mana item  Post time 2018-4-15 10:41 AM
Post time 2018-4-14 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Endless Battle = +25 mana regen
Boots of Tranquility = +20 mana regen

that is equal to +45 mana regen by just 2 items.
Post time 2018-4-15 03:54 AM | Show all posts
Hello Sirs,Can u Please Report these System about streaming please, those of you does not realized these kind of advantage please
Post time 2018-4-15 04:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-4-15 04:41 AM

The jungle monsters in brawl mode gives back hp and mana on last hit.
MLBB can also change the build path on some items awell.
You can also buy the  mana regen item - the cheap one.
And if you’re ok with it, you can emblem support. Support emblem have regen in it
Anyways I’m all for new items

Post time 2018-4-16 01:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MWAM replied at 2018-4-15 03:54 AM
Hello Sirs,Can u Please Report these System about streaming please, those of you does not realized t ...

Did you know that livestream has a delay about 5-10 sec?
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 07:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Quezo replied at 2018-4-14 10:02 PM
Endless Battle = +25 mana regen
Boots of Tranquility = +20 mana regen

Boots is not counted as a Physical damage, because their on the movement section in the shop.

Endless battle yeah its has mana regen, but is it enough? 1 isnt enough to satisfy heroes mana consumption you know, plus endless battle is a little expensive.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 07:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-4-15 04:34 AM
The jungle monsters in brawl mode gives back hp and mana on last hit.
MLBB can also change the build ...

Your right, but isn't buying mana regen - the one with +10 mana regen, takes a lot of space on your inventory, because sometimes you forgot to buy on the shop and leave the base in brawl, and when you left you realize that you didnt buy some items because there is no floating items near the shop for you to buy items more easier.
Post time 2018-4-17 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-4-17 01:02 AM
CrayZehy replied at 2018-4-16 07:31 PM
Your right, but isn't buying mana regen - the one with +10 mana regen, takes a lot of space on you ...

I personally don’t even both buying mana regen item in brawl, unless I’m playing a support hero. The mana gain from jungle monster is really good. The 1st item I normally buy is pillager axe. It the defense jungle item. I buy this item because It scales during the game, and it forces you to kill jungle monsters plus it makes you more tanky. And if you are more tanky you survive fights and you’re able to go back to killing jungle monster to gain  back hp and mana.

The hero’s  where I don’t bother buying the jungle item pillager axe are the tank and support classes because it hard to last hit jungle monster with them.

Anyway if you really have a hard time with mana regen then the bast way to deal with it is go support emblems

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 04:44 PM GMT+8