Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3727|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Login] Direct Login button on a new device/id

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-16 10:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
anyone experience that the "Direct Login" button not consistent (not available at every device)? i mean in my case when i use an emulator to run MLBB it's there but when it's on my phone/device the option to direct login wasn't there. today (April 16, 2018) because i need to re-flash my device, the game data on my phone is gone (my phone isn't rooted so there's no way to back up the data as far as i know because Titanium Backup need a root access) and i thought that i can directly login to my account but what i found was the "Direct Login" button/key/option wasn't there and when i check on the emulator it's there.
i'm using the latest version of Nox Emulator with the 5.1 android option and also 4.4 android and my device/phone is a Xiaomi Mi5s Plus running android 7.0 stock rom.

Screenshot_2018-04-16-21-46-41.png
Post time 2018-4-16 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Yes, looks like that feature only available for emulators at this moment. I've also try this in several device and android emulators.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-16 11:02 PM
Yes, looks like that feature only available for emulators at this moment. I've also try this in seve ...

that's a weird thing to do to exclude smartphone device this feature but not on android emulator. i mean it's still android so why they "exclude" it. i hope the developer can fix it later on because it's just annoying in my opinion.

anyway thanks for your reply. i thought it only happen on my device/phone.
Post time 2018-5-12 02:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bro, i try install ML on Emulator (RemixOS) on my pc. They have (Direct Login) features. Why on mobile device don't have it. I hope they will add this *ing Usefull!!! Features
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-26 01:49 PM GMT+8