Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1144|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Login] Can't access my account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-17 02:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have bought a new phone and was trying to log in my account, but an error occurred says that there's not any account logged in to the platform/mail I have. Sadly, my old phone's data has been completely deleted and now I can not access my account anymore. Please help

My account details:

Name: Crychean
ID: 3146
Level: 25
I created my account on December 2016.
Screenshot_2018-04-16-20-32-36.png
Post time 2018-4-17 02:13 PM | Show all posts
@Crychean

Hi do you have any other information such as receipts from purchases too? Also a screenshot of your profile with ID + server number together will help. Please send an email to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com with as much information as possible, including IP address(s) that you regularly played that account on as well as previous phone model.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-17 02:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Here it is, I can't remember my ID, I don't pay attention much into my profile, I just enjoy the game always. I have also contacted the in-game customer service and filled-up everything.
Screenshot_2018-04-17-14-23-31.png
Post time 2018-4-17 02:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Crychean replied at 2018-4-17 02:41 PM
Here it is, I can't remember my ID, I don't pay attention much into my profile, I just enjoy the gam ...

@Crychean

Okay... then things like IP addresses and receipts for purchase will help greatly in your case... submit email to the email address above too will help, it’s official email for things related to account retrieval/hacked etc...
 Author| Post time 2018-4-17 04:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-4-17 02:46 PM
@Crychean

Okay... then things like IP addresses and receipts for purchase will help greatly in yo ...

Done, All I could provide are only the IP address and phone's model number/infos.

P.S. I have recently used some VPN'S which I think might have also affected my IP address' info. But the first time I have made my account I wasn't using any, the IP address I have provided might be shown on it. I have provided some screenshots about it via my mail.

Thanks.

Comments

@Crychean yeap that shouldn't be the problem... As long as you got the IP address of the one that you frequently played with, shouldn't be much of a problem. Oh and also include your exact location.  Post time 2018-4-17 05:08 PM
Post time 2018-4-18 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Crychean replied at 2018-4-17 04:59 PM
Done, All I could provide are only the IP address and phone's model number/infos.

P.S. I have re ...

@Crychean

Hey mate, I just want to add, may I ask if your platform/OS is the same for both old and this current phone? Also, which social account did you bind it to (Google/Facebook/Game centre etc)?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 10:42 PM GMT+8