Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 366|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[policy] AFK and Intentional feeder at Mid and Late Game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-18 10:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please make a rule that no star reduction in ranked specially in epic and up division when there are players who goes AFK in the mid game and late game and intentionally feeding teammates because the did not get the hero that they want to use. It's so unfair to us. They will said that it's all our fault because we didn't let them pick the hero they want to use. Even though its for the sake of our team balance still they will have their bad attitude go feed at the enemys or go afk and they will tell that they don't mind if they lose 1 star because they can easily get it back because they have squad to play with. This is common problem of us solo players. We are trying are best to have a fair and win on every rounds. Please punish this players severely. The punishment that you are giving is not enough.
Post time 2018-4-18 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2018-4-18 11:02 AM

@HarleyIsHeart

I agree with this, because it's just annoying to play with those players and I feel that many times the early surrender system don't fully work as it should be........

It's better now though with the auto pick swap system since update, when you say that you want to pick a hero, if you're down in the list but first few players want to help you, they can by swapping the position and letting you auto picked your hero.

Other than that I think afkers and feeders need a more serious punishment, especially when they are doing it intentionally like your case.
So what I suggest is, let us both initiate the change by submitting to CS about revamping the early surrender system, to be triggered immediately especially when the player already afked at draft pick section. And also for the early surrender to come quicker because the current countdown is too long..... And to set the limit to 1-2 matches per day so that people don't abuse it, and to punish the afker for at least 20+ credits + 1 star loss so that he can't join rank any time soon, and also prevent exploiters and abusers from afking happy when they see a strong composition.
Post time 2018-4-18 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Sorry for the bad experience in matchmaking.
This is an online game so there will be some players like this. And trust me i don't like them either. Today i played a match where s5 wanted cyclops with 300 matches and 54% win rate. I was s3 and i had shown my cyclops with 640 matches and 62% win rate. So obviously people told me to use cyclops. That s5 picked layla :')
And he used inspire spell on layla :')
And i am in mythic rank
Full game he feed enemy like enemy is best friend or something. End game 0-11-2
He also said he picked layla cause he didn't get cyclops.
How can we prevent this?
There is no such specific way but we can minimize this.
Afk should be punishable with 1/2/6/12/24 hours ban
Same goes for intentional feeding.
Provide extra Protection point for the victim
These are just some Suggestions.
But you wont them all the time.
That is the good news.
So don't mind them and push
Cheers

Post time 2018-4-18 11:34 AM | Show all posts
I agree with this, especially those cry*es always complaining then go AFK. So annoying and results to losing star.
Post time 2018-4-22 09:20 AM | Show all posts
if the afk player get mvp u cannot report him.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 10:36 AM GMT+8