Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3142|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Cancel Starlight Membership

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-19 03:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is there any way to cancel the membership and get the money back ?  I am unable to play the game because of the lagg and I just wasted my money for the SECOND TIME...last time when I got it it happened the same , too much lagg , game not playable....but I said...yeah they will fix it quick...lol..that was my mistake
Post time 2018-4-19 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Hi bro,
for the lag, have you try some methods in this thread Guide To Troubleshoot Game Lag ?
and about your payment, as stated on Mobile Legends Terms of Service "Your purchase of Virtual  Currency is final and is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable, except  in Moonton’s sole discretion."
Post time 2018-4-19 04:42 PM | Show all posts
I don't think you can cancel your payment/Starlight Membership
Post time 2018-4-19 05:03 PM | Show all posts
graphic lag or connection lag?
 Author| Post time 2018-4-19 06:24 PM | Show all posts
It is connection lagg I think...every match that I play my ping jumps from 60 to 280-300 and my hero is moving by himself...today I had 2 matches and all players were complaining about lagg...different countries
Post time 2018-4-19 06:39 PM | Show all posts
yep its the servers
 Author| Post time 2018-4-19 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Come on man , there are thousands of people having lagg issues...why always do mods think it's from their connection ? Also you can check my topic where I attached pictures of my connection...

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=55408&extra=page%3D1
Post time 2018-4-20 12:44 AM | Show all posts
clauuxd10 replied at 2018-4-19 08:40 PM
Come on man , there are thousands of people having lagg issues...why always do mods think it's from  ...

What are they doing with the money they are making every month?
Considering they are a small company they are making a lot.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 07:21 PM GMT+8