Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 472|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[lag] Fix it but Something (You Will Be Exposed for This Issue)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-26 08:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jayar3217 at 2018-4-26 08:59 AM

Mobile Legends Devs Please Just fix the Network Setting "Speed Mode", It is not working but Sometimes it will Work,Sometime it Doesn't (Like A few Seconds, It will Not Work) and
We Just All Wanted a Bug Fix, Which is All Know to Us is " Lag", This a Pretty deal to us,For Us Players to Play this Game,We A Additionally Respect for Waiting A Bug Fix for Such a Long Time, If You Want the More Money, You need to Step Up on Leading Fixes "Lag Fixes", Not Just Update, But the "Lag",My Friends Delete This Game Because of The Lag, This Cause You and the Players to Leave This Game and Fixes The "Speed Mode" too, But their is More Time fixes, Think About It, Many Players, Many Money, Think It Spending Some Diamonds in The Shop, Which is A Lot Of Money, Do You Even Want That!!!, The Disrespect.

Post time 2018-4-26 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Please follow this thread and lemme know the feedback
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=52130&extra=page%3D1
Post time 2018-4-26 04:28 PM | Show all posts
I thought the lag was because undersea cables problem. I read the news about it around last week.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 03:20 PM GMT+8