Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: CloudDevelic
Collapse the left

[Login] [IOS] Solution for "Error 86/unstable connection" bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-5 09:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its not working bro.i download the vpn that you said,but still not working on my iphone 5c. The thing of India connection had a payment method. Any plan B to work the ML without von connection?
 Author| Post time 2018-5-7 11:20 AM | Show all posts
ShinichiLAS replied at 2018-5-5 09:34 PM
Its not working bro.i download the vpn that you said,but still not working on my iphone 5c. The thin ...

@ShinichiLAS

I believed that you clicked the "VIP" page. Click the free one on the right......

Follow the procedure in the exact order which I suggested:

1. Uninstall MLBB app
2. Restart Phone
3. Install MLBB app
4. Don't start the game yet. Turn on VPN first
5. Select the free India server
6. Start game
7. If problem still persists, close the app again. Select another server (US, UK etc) from the list.
8. Try each server until it works
9. If problem still persists, as a last resort, go to Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier. Take note that this will reset your data and give you a new account. Don't do this if you haven't bind your current account!!!!
Post time 2018-6-10 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Hi CloudDevelic,

I did every step till the last step "If problem still persists, as a last resort, go to Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier. Take note that this will reset your data and give you a new account. Don't do this if you haven't bind your current account!!!!", but still no avail. Had problem with my iPhone 5 SE and tried it on my new iPhone X, still facing the same issue of getting stuck on the loading screen. Please help, I had this problem since Zhask's patch.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-12 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Boregasm replied at 2018-6-10 05:36 PM
Hi CloudDevelic,

I did every step till the last step "If problem still persists, as a last resort, ...

@Boregasm,

Try using other VPN apps and also try using other country's servers on those VPN apps.... If all else fails, do step 1 to 2 and before step 3, log out of your iCloud and create new iCloud and see if you can install MLBB app without it prompting install from your iCloud....

If problem still persists, let me know because I will submit a formal feedback about this issue since it will be deemed unsolvable for your case.
Post time 2018-6-12 08:23 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-6-12 10:08 AM
@Boregasm,

Try using other VPN apps and also try using other country's servers on those VPN apps. ...

Hi CloudDevelic,

I have tried 2 other VPN apps and iphone’s own app but still the same. Also I register new account as suggested  but still no avail. Does that mean I can never play ML?
 Author| Post time 2018-6-13 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Boregasm replied at 2018-6-12 08:23 PM
Hi CloudDevelic,

I have tried 2 other VPN apps and iphone’s own app but still the same. Also I r ...

@Boregasm

Can you record your screen of you trying to open MLBB app from home screen, and then record it till it prompts the problem, and then send it to me? I'll submit a formal report on your behalf.

Also, let me know the IOS version that this happens on as well as the MLBB current patch version on both your iPhone 5 SE and iPhone X.
Post time 2018-6-15 12:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-6-13 10:34 AM
@Boregasm

Hi CloudDevelic,

Is there an email that I can send the video to? It gave me an error when I tried to upload here.

Also here’s my specs:
iOS 11.4
Game version 1.2.81.284.3
ID 28601130 (2207)

Comments

@Boregasm Try using a video hosting site and then upload the clip here  Post time 2018-7-11 12:09 PM
Post time 2018-6-20 05:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi @CloudDevelic, any updates regarding this?
Post time 2018-6-28 07:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Boregasm replied at 2018-6-20 05:52 PM
Hi @CloudDevelic, any updates regarding this?

Can anyone else help?
Post time 2018-6-29 11:31 PM | Show all posts
BACINIZI SİKİM * * * MAL HERİFLER OYUNDAN HA BİRE ATİYOR BENBİ BUNA CÖZÜM BULUN İTLER
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:16 AM GMT+8