Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1995|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Login] Can't login to existing account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-3 12:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello there,

It's a chame that the game keeps involving with graphics, heroes, but the mechanics still the same old crep *...

Today I formatted my cellphone and after configure my Google account back an all I reinstalled Mobile Legends bang bang hoping I could get back playing where ever I left, but no, now I am forced to create a new account play untill level 8 and then I have the option to change to my old account...
All because it doesn't appear the option to log to an existing account, same option my friend has but for some reason it will not appear here and after a 2 min. search I saw a wasn't the only one with this problem...

Urlier today moonton answer about the lags in the Brazilian server, well basically there answer was that the server has data overload...
Well how the * are we supposed to keep  playing with one straight account if there ainda a option to log in to it of you don't create a new account?
Well basically your forcing us to keep creating useless data on the server which will result as lag issues etc...
So why would moonton hide behind that excuse since there are mainly responsible for it?

However I hope you could fix it for me so I get back to my old account without creating useless data and spend useless time up an account to level 8 and then switch...

Cause if not I will stop playing this crep...

But since moonton never gave a * about there community I guess I won't even have a ln feed back on this!
Post time 2018-5-3 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Welp, you cleared the cache of your game thus making your account logged off. Tho, the level 8 was made for a reason, but try this method and see if it helps. https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=55392&extra=
 Author| Post time 2018-5-3 11:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It doesn't... Thanks allot moonton to take ruining the game to the next level! To think I spend money on your crep
Post time 2018-6-24 09:17 PM | Show all posts
[img=X3.2,X3.2]file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/29749892_474617872941179_2930272176704302577_o.jpg[/img]
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 12:10 PM GMT+8