Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 651|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] MORE ITEM VARIATIOJ PLS 60 HERO WITH ONLY THIS BIT ITEM WOW

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-4 03:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
No variation of items. No item intended for fighters. Every fighters that use auto attack is forced to use critical item.
No armor item with cooldown reduction other than dominance ice. No tank item that reduce health regen.

The only item section which is fine for me is magic. I can build any item depend on my hero and enemies

Let's see AD item. Basically, every heroes that depend on basic attack, will ALWAYS have Berserker Fury and Scarlet Phantom on their build. Heck, some even included windtalker. Yikes, are you a fighter or an MM!?
What i mean in this thread, item for fighter heroes is very lacking. Everyone just buy berserker fury and scarlet phantom. Fighters item that depend on basic attack will use the same item likes mm.
Then, defense item. Again, only one item that suited for fighter (breast force plate) anything else is for a full tanker.

Uh, wall of text and awkward engrish. Anyway, give me ur opinion or counter my suggestion.
Post time 2018-5-4 03:32 PM | Show all posts
It's okay i don't have nice english as well ( i think )

In my opinion YESSSS I DEMAND MORE ITEMS please. Altho i'm not a fighter user, im a mage user. It's kinda boring to keep using the same items for almost all heroes.  Hmm..  

But it would be nicer if they can add more items for supports as well
Post time 2018-5-4 03:40 PM | Show all posts
I think I have read somewhere few weeks ago about this. Maybe Its still under development, I believe we will have more new items in the future. and If you have a good idea about it, let us know bro. post your suggestions in Suggestion sub-forum to gain support from other members then we can submit it to ingame cs together.
Post time 2018-5-4 03:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I too would like more items to be added.

Like a item with armor and magic res. A lot of game playing as a tank I run in to team that are split in physic damage and magic damage so a  item to deal with both magic and physic damage is a must since tanks can’t farm and good tank don’t last hit minions.  

A early gear item to handle the vary high Burst damage of early game hero’s. I Played a game where a jawhead and a Martis at level 1 destroyed Lesley and Odette and prevented both of them to get to there lanes.( my team was nubs)
 Author| Post time 2018-5-4 05:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-4 03:40 PM
I think I have read somewhere few weeks ago about this. Maybe Its still under development, I believe ...

I think i had other thread which is new item suggestion in my history. It's a tank item.
As for AD item, will think about it again after running a few test. Basic req for new AD item imo is :
Gives health or armor and damage.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-4 05:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-5-4 03:51 PM
I too would like more items to be added.

Like a item with armor and magic res. A lot of game playi ...

Absolutely. We should have a tier 2 item that gives armor and magic resist in 1 item. Kinda hard to play against if we laning against AD and magic heroes
 Author| Post time 2018-5-4 06:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mimimaria replied at 2018-5-4 03:32 PM
It's okay i don't have nice english as well ( i think )

In my opinion YESSSS I DEMAND MORE ITEMS pl ...

Support is in weird position now. Support heroes tend to support his team with his skill. Other games support could help with both their items and skill. So yea we definitely need a tons of support item especially tank support.
Mage support have it better because mage has tons of item that has cdr stats, but tank sup doesnt.
Post time 2018-5-4 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Strongly agree, we need more than just a few items..they do add items over time but really slow...i hope that there will be a major item update
Post time 2018-5-5 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Absolutely support on this.

For example, anti heal item. We have 2 antiheal items :
- Deadly Blade for physical hero (especially hero that use basic attack)
- Necklace of Durance for magical hero

But those aren't enough. I sometimes use NoD for Bane, Alpha, Ruby, since they rely on skill. And I think it's pretty useful because their skills are AOE, especially Bane where it's very well combined with his passive. But, the cons is the damage of NoD is magical.

I just hope there'll be NoD with physical damage version. So it can also be used by tanks with physical damage. All tanks have AOE damage. Especially Akai with his poke ability. I love using NoD for Akai, when enemies have frog mark, they also will have brokenhearted mark (of course the item is conditional use).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 12:58 PM GMT+8